gmk down (2 Viewers)

mark82

I haven't been able to get onto gmk for months now anyway. Registration was also broken. Is anyone actually running it?

steveo1987

I know! And I think you are slightly wrong and that's what makes the world go around.

Thread derailing happens on both sides. I probably get annoyed with you or Nick or Torchy making some preemptive comment about how people will slag off others as much as you get annoyed at other thread derailment. In fact, I've just spent 5 minutes looking through your post history and if you take out the football ones or general info like how to get to a game, it's almost exclusively you telling others what bad posters they are.

"You're wasting your time posting any football related topics on a football forum.Hence the two or three replies.Try putting Sisue or sisu or timmy or nopm or kcic if you want to hit the big time." - dig at the forum

"Interesting thoughts. Not prepared to support the lads wearing the shirt at sixfields, but prepared to support a journeyman wearing the shirt who clearly doesn't want to play for city." - Dig at those who don't go to Sixfields (and off topic)

"Erm...may I suggest that you come along for a game and drum up some support. ." - your first post in a thread asking why those who go to Sixfields don't protest (a fair question) and again off topic.

"Its a simple solution. Simply buy a season ticket or a membership. £207 well spent. I had no trouble getting my four tickets." - another post aimed at those who don't go in a disparaging way. And AGAIN off topic.

"or, come to think of it a home game." - ANOTHER dig at those who don't go to home games (and off topic)

"All the more reason to get your arses up to sixfields.Big push for the playoffs before the move back to the Ricoh next season......................in the championship" - another plea for Sixfields and another off topic

"Full of mouth frothers." - another insult to the forum

"Actually I'll be getting two as i have two season tickets." - another dig about not going to Sixfields

"
Just go then...what's the problem . It's not a dictatorship." & "Its all very confusing have morals" & "Oh the dilemma." - more digs about not going to Sixfields

"
Don't waste your time on here mate.gmk is the proper cov forum." - another dig at the forum

"And I am right . most threads on here are hijacked. ..mostly by your very own lunatic valiant."

and so on and so on.

So let's not pretend you are some innocent desperate for some reasonable conversation if only those crazy anti-Sisu bunch would let you.

No doubt you're ready with a witty GMKism like "chomp" or "don't have a meltdown" or maybe some vague homophobic reference to maybe me liking you a little too much, but just stop a minute and think about it. We're all Cov fans dude and we're all guilty of ranting, insulting and taking threads off topic. It's just only some of us get pompous about others doing it.

That took some doing.Good work. Like I've said to a few on here in some pms, don't take me too seriously.Oh and watch that blood pressure( thats my gmk ' ism response)

hill83

Without naming names the 3 or 4 biggest dribblers on here have definitely never been on GMK past or present.
Make of that what you will.

I signed up on here way way back, just before Sisu took over I think, didn't bother posting until a couple of years ago though.
Used to pop over for a laugh then I caught the argumentative bug, and I haven't looked back.
Not a patch on the f365 forum though.

fernandopartridge

Without naming names the 3 or 4 biggest dribblers on here have definitely never been on GMK past or present.
Make of that what you will.

I signed up on here way way back, just before Sisu took over I think, didn't bother posting until a couple of years ago though.
Used to pop over for a laugh then I caught the argumentative bug, and I haven't looked back.
Not a patch on the f365 forum though.

The Cov Telegraph forums were another hotbed of knee jerk reactions and frothing.

derbyskyblue

I wasn't against Sisu either. When they took the club out of Coventry though is when they lost any respect I had for them. It would be the same whoever the owners were.

I now have a big issue with Sisu, but it is only on this one single issue, that of us playing home games 34 miles away.
You not been to any games at sixfields then otis....for the record me neither.

No what are you on about - the posters there in general see both sides of the issue - they don't have their heads shoved up PWKH's arse and don't salivate every time that council drone Lucas opens her mouth.
Could you refer to the leader of the city by her correct name of Ann Lucas OBE please.

Otis

You not been to any games at sixfields then otis....for the record me neither.

Nope and never will.

I am not in the this camp of not watching the City again until Sisu are gone though. We get back to the Ricoh and I'll be there whatever.

bigfatronssba

PWKH is respected over here?

Oh dear.

You don't respect pwkh because he has a different opinion to you?

Sounds very reasonable.

Otis

Think he was UK born but emigrated and been over there some years.

May have got that wrong though.

torchomatic

League1Tour

Think he was UK born but emigrated and been over there some years.

May have got that wrong though.

Met a bloke at Brentford or Orient away last year from States he was over with his wife I think for the game, wonder if it's him he had how can I put this rather large........ Ears. : s sorry if it is this guy.

Otis

Met a bloke at Brentford or Orient away last year from States he was over with his wife I think for the game, wonder if it's him he had how can I put this rather large........ Ears. : s sorry if it is this guy.

Might be. I recall him coming over for one game last season.

torchomatic

I've tried to register loads of times but I always get an error.

Users who are viewing this thread