Glad I don't live in SBT world (1 Viewer)

DaleM

Strange if they've been told that given that only a couple of months ago Fisher was telling us we were at 'the bottom of the cycle'

It could get a lot worse. Reduced funding,more good players sold , relegation etc.etc.
I am only saying what Joy said to the staff at Ryton last week. It came straight from the horses mouth from someone who was there .

Ashdown1

Strange concept by many inhabitants of SBT world.

If you are the accused you have to provide evidence to prove no wrongdoing.

Glad I live in a society where such behaviours are not deemed acceptable.

10,500 posts.................I think you do live here half of your time !!

letsallsingtogether

Ah glad its you. So you question my statement like I questioned the free tickets? Well I assume you are consistent and accept my statement it is true unless you can prove otherwise? Do you have any proof?

The Proof of the free tickets was given on at least 2 occasions so what is your point.
Oh because you don't believe it it can't be true......

torchomatic

The Proof of the free tickets was given on at least 2 occasions so what is your point.
Oh because you don't believe it it can't be true......

I must have missed that. What was the proof?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Grendel

I must have missed that. What was the proof?

Simple Simon said it was true and broken hearted and lifelong agreed.

letsallsingtogether

And the fans that phoned CWR? suppose they are all LIARS as well as it goes against the views of Grendig and Torch

torchomatic

Same person then.

chiefdave

It could get a lot worse. Reduced funding,more good players sold , relegation etc.etc.
I am only saying what Joy said to the staff at Ryton last week. It came straight from the horses mouth from someone who was there .

I agree, in fact I seem to recall a fair few people making that point at the time. It would be an interesting question to put to Fisher (not that you'd have much chance of getting a straight answer) if their 'bottom of the cycle' theory has now changed.

mrbluesky87

I agree, in fact I seem to recall a fair few people making that point at the time. It would be an interesting question to put to Fisher (not that you'd have much chance of getting a straight answer) if their 'bottom of the cycle' theory has now changed.
Surely this would be proof that NOPM is working? I can't see it getting better, no business can survive without income?

torchomatic

johnwillomagic

Hmm in a round about way I see where Grendel is coming from even though I do not necessarily agree with the way he conveys his points.

Some people are swallowing so much shit from acl and the council that it must be coming out their ears by now yet they cannot digest a miniscule amount of questionable information from sisu.

I think Grendel sort of makes a saliant point that a lot of shit and conspiracy theories ae spouted by hearsay and the fact that obviously the majority of fans are pissed at sisu yet are never asked to prove it yet when a counter argument is submitted it gets shot down in flames.

I think neither party is gulit free and in a way I hope that sisu are genuine about a new ground or a solution can be found to return us to the Ricoh.....I think the latter may pan out to be honest but to be honest owning a 20k stadium in Cov with our own revenue streams may be worth the pain if it deifnitely happens in five years time.....the problem is after just a couple of weeks non-one really knows the true facts from either side.

One thing is for certain I always followed the team partly for the unity and togethernmess of our fans and we are not doing ourselves any favours anymore on this point1

Snozz_is_god

Some people are swallowing so much shit from acl and the council that it must be coming out their ears by now yet they cannot digest a miniscule amount of questionable information from sisu.

Now hold on there a minute fella. What shit ?

From where I sit the only side making comments at the moment are SISU? Who appear to use every means possible to spout their propaganda.

ACL & CCC are in fact very quite on the issue at the moment.

L

longjohnskyblue

Hmmm sisu didn't pay the rent...... they get evicted.

Nasty evil ACL

Was it sisu or acl who ripped the banners away from the fans and set the stewards on them?

Was it sisu or acl who reneged on the rent?

Was it sisu or acl who sold off the top players for peanuts and brought in duds ?

Come to think of it every single thing that has gone wrong is ultimately down to sisu!

Sisu "saved" the club by piling on £30 million pound of debt (including around £5m in management fees).

Sisu were offered the food concession when they took over and to buy the club - yet they refused. How is ACL at fault for that?

Sisu tried to distress both ACL and the higgs trust (a charity). Hardly the actions of a good owner.

Sisu refused to pay the rent for the higgs centre and thus potentially put at risk the academy which is pretty much te squad these days.

What exactly have ACL done wrong? People keep harping on about both at fault, but what precisely have ACL done wrong?

No company could continue to let the club use the facilities for free - yet they allowed sisu to do so for a year. I would hardly call that a fault!

If the rent was too high why did they not question it for nearly 4 years?

The acl hate mob simply have no case!

This is ultimately ALL down to sisu!

italiahorse

Now hold on there a minute fella. What shit ?

From where I sit the only side making comments at the moment are SISU? Who appear to use every means possible to spout their propaganda.

ACL & CCC are in fact very quite on the issue at the moment.

Where do these people get there information? I have not heard anything officially from ACL other than rent offers down to 150k and a request for rent owed.

I think People should state their interests in this as we have SISU employees with time on their hands on this board,

kevinleftpeg

Grendel actually makes some good points in some of his threads / posts. However, I do find they way he puts his views across as quite annoying. Trying to bait rather than being constructive. May I politely suggest a different approach?

grego_gee

Strange concept by many inhabitants of SBT world.

If you are the accused you have to provide evidence to prove no wrongdoing.

Glad I live in a society where such behaviours are not deemed acceptable.

Right on Grendo!

You sum it up precisely, it goes right to the core!

SISU are bad owners - Until they prove they are not - by getting us back to the Prem!

:pimp:

lordsummerisle

I think People should state their interests in this as we have SISU employees with time on their hands on this board,

Really? More multi-user accounts from the pro-ACL side on here, and some anti-Sisu people who sem to have absolutely no idea of the local geography at all.

skybluehugh

Sadly someone has to balance sanity against blind rabid illogical thought. I will continue to provide the balance for the good of the forum.

You wouldn't know what balance was if it bit you an the arse. Good to see your still up to the same old bollox.

blueflint

Grendel actually makes some good points in some of his threads / posts. However, I do find they way he puts his views across as quite annoying. Trying to bait rather than being constructive. May I politely suggest a different approach?

only approach grendel with a base ball bat knock some sense in (humour by the way not a threat)

torchomatic

It never ceases to amaze me that anyone with a differing opinion is labelled a SISU puppet/rent boy/plant/employee, etc. Paffetick innit.

Where do these people get there information? I have not heard anything officially from ACL other than rent offers down to 150k and a request for rent owed.

Grappa

It never ceases to amaze me that anyone with a differing opinion is labelled a SISU puppet/rent boy/plant/employee, etc. Paffetick innit.

You've got to remember that the person throwing around the 'Sisu employees' stuff is a staunch advocate of NOPM but still uses the official coaches. Logic is a water pistol in his intellectual armoury.

hill83

You really are a donut.

Grendel

Pure comedy gold

covcity4life

You've got to remember that the person throwing around the 'Sisu employees' stuff is a staunch advocate of NOPM but still uses the official coaches. Logic is a water pistol in his intellectual armoury.

hahahahahahhhhaah

owned-50449.jpg

sky blue john

It amazes me how many people who have been labelled this once harp on and on about and use it at every opportunity !!!!

torchomatic

*Once per thread (at least), I think you mean.

It amazes me how many people who have been labelled this once harp on and on about and use it at every opportunity !!!!

sky blue john

The point Im making Torch is that plenty of people on here have been called acl and council supporters but you don't see them constantly whining about it !!!

torchomatic

I do.

The point Im making Torch is that plenty of people on here have been called acl and council supporters but you don't see them constantly whining about it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread