give me a chance to watch city every week (1 Viewer)

skyblueexile

yes I accept old age unconditionally - but why oh why have i been handicapped by a heart condition and Parkinson's
living in North Yorkshire I am limited to the few city matches on Sky and the red button- why cant EFL agree to a disabled pass to watch all the games live on TV? It would give a revenue stream that otherwise they would be missing , and people like me who have followed the skyblues for 65 years ( many as a season ticket holder ) could get some excitement back in their lives. Yes i made a decision 32 years ago to move upt' north never realising i would lose my only vice - supporting CCFC

shmmeee

Sick Boy

They really need to get it approved for UK viewing.

I think people have shown that having it available doesn't put them off going to the stadium and they need to monetise them before they work out how to do it free and devalue it in their minds.
I think they’re pretty lenient with it to be honest. Trying to watch BBC/Now TV in the UK from abroad even with a premium paid for VPN is not easy. If they wanted to they’d be able to clamp down on it but don’t bother.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I don't like that people can pay for iplayer then have loads of games cancelled because of selection for TV. Broadcasters should have to reimburse those who should have had access to a game via the club.

This is especially true of overseas games from what I've heard.

Sick Boy

I don't like that people can pay for iplayer then have loads of games cancelled because of selection for TV. Broadcasters should have to reimburse those who should have had access to a game via the club.

This is especially true of overseas games from what I've heard.
Yeah it’s a joke.

chiefdave

They really need to get it approved for UK viewing.

I think people have shown that having it available doesn't put them off going to the stadium and they need to monetise them before they work out how to do it free and devalue it in their minds.
its so dumb, there is literally no industry where this kind of attitude has led to anything other than lost revenue and devaluing your product when you do accept the inevitable and provide a legal service.

Users who are viewing this thread