Gillingham tickets on sale. (1 Viewer)

Leamington Pete

For anyone who's still wondering and trawling this forum for information, the official site now states tickets for Gillingham go on sale tomorrow (Friday) at 9.30am and the advice is to buy online.

cornoccfc

For anyone who's still wondering and trawling this forum for information, the official site now states tickets for Gillingham go on sale tomorrow (Friday) at 9.30am and the advice is to buy online.

Shall we place bets on when the website goes down tomorrow, I'll guess 9.29am!

pusbccfc

Flying Fokker

This morning I went to the superstore at Gallagher. Just passing by on the off chance it was open at 8.00. 50 people in an orderly line telling me it is opening at 9:30. Life is too short.

jon92

Telegraph say it opens at half 9. No point ringing up for tickets only ever one person answering the phones

davebow87

What is the best number to ring for ticket office? I have one on my phone but is it still the same??
Don't trust the website to cope with demand!

theferret

Does anyone know what browser to use when booking tickets online. Will it work with Netscape Navigator 1.0?

Last edited:

Ashdown

Google Chrome does not work with my PC which is Windows 8.1 so the club online ticket office site won't work. Any way of changing this as I usually just stick with Internet explorer?

Ashdown

Thanks 'Ferret' I'll have a look at that but I think I'll wait a couple of hours when the early madness dies down a bit !

cornoccfc

Google Chrome does not work with my PC which is Windows 8.1 so the club online ticket office site won't work. Any way of changing this as I usually just stick with Internet explorer?

Chrome should work with 8.1?

Anyway, bin IE for Firefox at least!

Limey

Looks like its crashed??? I can log in but the choose seats/quick seats button does not work....

torchomatic

The bloke on Midlands Today at lunchtime had quite a fistful. Looked more than 8 to me, which I thought was the limit.

Does anybody know if there is a limit on how many tickets you can buy ?

Kingokings204

was expecting more...suppose its only day 1 of general sale though.

4 days of 8k and then we are there. How many people couldn't get online or queue? Thousands I would guess. Sell out in 5 days hopefully.

8k is more than sixfields anywho

Users who are viewing this thread