Gillingham match thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I'm going to predict a 2-1 win :)

eastwoodsdustman

Got roped into going as my lad and his mates were too tight to pay for the coach. Can't say that i'm really looking forward to it.
We'll turn the corner and win 3-0 to kick start the push towards the playoffs!!!

H

Huckerby

1-0 up, they score 2 in the second half and we lose 2-1. Mowbray throws fortune on at 70 minutes and leaves everyone we want to see on the bench.

Johnnythespider

We lose when we should win
We win when we should lose
So the game will end 1-0
A scrappy win for the sky blues.

oucho

I'm going for a 2-1 city win as well

ClarkeZ

Unless AA can bring some form back from his England trip I just cannot see how we will find a goal tomorrow. I fear a 2-0 loss, one from a set piece poorly defended.

steve82

4c302b29360e269f9d2a4b6e64f2632a.jpg

6/4 looks good money! Cannot see us winning this one unfortunately.

Paxman II

Optimism for once, even Otis getting in on the act. Well i'll join the club and say a win 1-2 for City. It feels like one of those games to me.

Otis

Optimism for once, even Otis getting in on the act. Well i'll join the club and say a win 1-2 for City. It feels like one of those games to me.
Just think that maybe we can now play with a bit of freedom. TM might just say pressure's off, go out and enjoy yourselves.

coop

3-0 loss and we had chances, just keep conceding of set pieces we need to sort it out and we are all hurting in that dressing room.

chiefdave

Got zero confidence that we'll win this. Not got much more confidence that we'll win again this season. They seem to have given up and be thinking of the beach / golf course already.

covcity4life

trying not to think about it. not looking forward to it thats for sure

just hoping now that noone cares anymore they will start winning a few

no_loyalty

9 men behind the ball and hit them on the counter attack, yer right as if Tony's going to change the system

Paxman II

Don't think the pressure is off yet O. We still have a chance of a play off spot because we face 4 of the teams above us on the spin and should the improbable happen and we beat them or say win 3 draw one, we would be right in with a chance. Not one of those teams will win all their remaining games either. If we get beat tomorrow then yeah pressure is off somewhat bar wanting to not lose any more and finishing so poorly which i don't think TM wants at all. I would not blood any academy kids just yet.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Don't think the pressure is off yet O. We still have a chance of a play off spot because we face 4 of the teams above us on the spin and should the improbable happen and we beat them or say win 3 draw one, we would be right in with a chance. Not one of those teams will win all their remaining games either. If we get beat tomorrow then yeah pressure is off somewhat bar wanting to not lose any more and finishing so poorly which i don't think TM wants at all. I would not blood any academy kids just yet.

Doubt we would make the play offs anyway even if we won all of our remaining games.

H

Huckerby

bless

Gazolba

It would be just like us to put in a great performance after it no longer matters. Can't see it happening though. 2-1 defeat.

Gazolba

Dominic Samuel to put final nail in our play off campaign

The final nail is already in the coffin. All that is left is to lower it, say a few words, then cover it with earth.

Users who are viewing this thread