Gillingham (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

chorlton

I'd had today in my mind to take my son to his first ever home game but realised he'd agreed to go to a party. After a long time waiting for the right moment I can't believe I'm missing this!

Grendel

Murphy down the middle is more threatening than armstrong. - he looks like there is a goal every time he goes forward.

Fleck seems to have got some pace from somewhere but the forwards all have electric pace and teams at this level can't cope.

It's also a shame we can't keep turner for the season. All johnsoms strengths snd none of his weaknesses.

Otis

Might sound a little strange conaidering Murphy has a hat trick, but the difference has been Fleck. Gillingham have left him too much space and too much time on the ball and he has been stroking the ball about like he's Zidane.

Expect them to target Fleck and deny that space, but the horse for them looks like it has very much bolted.

Vincelot been very good, as so JOB and Turner and Martin really solid.

Not a bad performance today. Stokes impressive on the left and Murphy and Kent have been unstoppable.

Armstrong relatively quiet, but his off the ball movement is excelent.

Fleck MOTM so far, but so many other contenders too.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Otis

Might sound a little strange conaidering Murphy has a hat trick, but the difference has been Fleck. Gillingham have left him too much space and too much rime on the ball and he has been stroking the ball about like he's Zidane.

Expect them to target Fleck and deny that space, but the horse for them looks like it has very much bolted.

Not a bad performance today. Stokes impressive on the left and Murphy and Kent have been unstoppable.

shmmeee

Didn't someone say we need to score 9 to beat Gills on goals scored? Not so silly now lol

CovLis86

Sounds absolutely fantastic. I'm nearly 30, so never experienced Coventry having any sort of decent run or form. It's making me genuinely emotional. So so happy.

Grendel

Might sound a little strange conaidering Murphy has a hat trick, but the difference has been Fleck. Gillingham have left him too much space and too much rime on the ball and he has been stroking the ball about like he's Zidane.

Murphy is man of the match by a mile. That's the best display I've seen by a forward for years here. Pace, power, clinical finishing, awareness,

Come on.

stupot07

Didn't someone say we need to score 9 to beat Gills on goals scored? Not so silly now lol

Really? We'd only scored 2 less before kick off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

D

Deleted member 2477

Gills fans blaming it on charlton recalling their ctr half. What a bunch of poor losers

Otis

Murphy is man of the match by a mile. That's the best display I've seen by a forward for years here. Pace, power, clinical finishing, awareness,

Come on.
He has been totally brilliant of course, but it's Fleck pulling the strings which is creating the opportunities.

Brighton Sky Blue

He has been totally brilliant of course, but it's Fleck pulling the strings which is creating the opportunities.

I think if we're now arguing about who has been the more brilliant things are alright.

Tomh111

I'm 22, in my life there has been no reason to be proud to say I am a Coventry fan. But right now, with us playing like this, I'm fucking proud.

ccfc92

I'm 22, in my life there has been no reason to be proud to say I am a Coventry fan. But right now, with us playing like this, I'm fucking proud.

Same here pal :wave:

23 next month, and 0 successes in that time.

Things have finally changed though, PUSB :D

James Smith

Bloody brilliant stuff city we want more.

Happy_Martian

Walsall have gone 1-0 up against Sheff Utd

Gazolba

Murphy down the middle is more threatening than armstrong. .

In entire first half commentary on BBC not one single mention of Armstrong.

Users who are viewing this thread