Gillingham (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

skybluesam66

with big gate and increased security, its got to be Evens for a delayed kick off (and would also be a fitting tribute to the Jimmy hill thread )

D

Deleted member 2477

Their mod has just tried to drum up some posts on their forum about the game stating we have over 350 posts on our board about the game. Hes asked gills fans to start posting but theres still no response

D

Deleted member 2477

Theres more posts on their forum about xmas decorations and the nhs than there is football ffs

Nick

Administrator
Their mod has just tried to drum up some posts on their forum about the game stating we have over 350 posts on our board about the game. Hes asked gills fans to start posting but theres still no response 

This is the second thread too ;)

mechaishida

Their mod has just tried to drum up some posts on their forum about the game stating we have over 350 posts on our board about the game. Hes asked gills fans to start posting but theres still no response 

Not surprising, since they're collectively filling their undercrackers with fizzy gravy.

I'm not one to descend into complacency, but honestly, we'll beat them tomorrow.

Bennosdancingfeet

This may sound utter bollocks but there will be pay on the gate tomorrow 100%? It's what I always do and there's a good chance this could be one almighty balls up. Let's say they can't open up extra blocks, would they turn ppl away

pw362

Just back from the Butts ticket office. They were selling tickets in block 25 and told me that block 26 will be open for pay on the gate tomorrow

D

Deleted member 2477

Good news. Hope we do over 15000 and provide the extra man

Liquid Gold

If TM gets all the money that comes from tickets sold over the 11k mark this will be some serious money in L1. If we were to get 15,000 fans and that we made say £10 from each ticket with kids carers etc then thats an extra £40k in the budget. That is a fair whack for a team in our league and could contribute to some serious permanent squad reinforcement in January

covcity4life

If TM gets all the money that comes from tickets sold over the 11k mark this will be some serious money in L1. If we were to get 15,000 fans and that we made say £10 from each ticket with kids carers etc then thats an extra £40k in the budget. That is a fair whack for a team in our league and could contribute to some serious permanent squad reinforcement in January

does it work out as simple as that? great if so though

covcity4life

so glad i ordered online now

row RR certainly beats row C

sorry rich lol

still i bet it will be chaotic picking up the tickets tomorrow!!!!!!

chiefdave

This may sound utter bollocks but there will be pay on the gate tomorrow 100%? It's what I always do and there's a good chance this could be one almighty balls up. Let's say they can't open up extra blocks, would they turn ppl away

The last time it was getting full they open another block not too long before kick off. They just get the stewards to move the black netting over. Can't see them turning anyone away on the gate.

D

Deleted member 2477

Pmsl. The gills fans will now be even more pissed over loans

shmmeee

60% of any money isn't it? So £24k

hill83

What's the rules on opening the stand at the end? Is there a certain amount of interest needed before it's worth it?

ccfclinney

I think it's funny that before the game they will be signing "we are top of the league" then if we go 1-0 up we will be singing it. Then if goes to 1-1 they will again. Hahah how bizarre ! Backing us for a 3-1 win though come on city !!
As long as we are singing it by 5pm il be happy !!

Users who are viewing this thread