Gillingham Fans (1 Viewer)

matesx

thanks bud.... kind words.

I didnt realise till i read todays Telegraph that we have best home form in England!

Specs WT-R75

Hi guys, Gills fan here.

After taking a couple of days to recover from what I witnessed on Saturday afternoon, I thought I'd share some thoughts.

CCFC are by the far the most talented side I've seen us come up against this season, there looks to be real quality all over the field. The style of football you're playing is a joy to watch. It's not pretty possession just for the sake of keeping the ball, you're extremely attack minded and get the ball from back to front very quickly, and our players frankly didn't know what was going on around them!

I'd be amazed if you are not challenging for the title in May, although the only question mark surrounding you guys is around the loan players and how you cope if/when they all return to their parent clubs, as they're all incredibly gifted, and we could only dream of having a couple of them in our squad!

All the best for the season

You didn't get to 34 points by chance either. I am sure this is just a speed bump on your own journey! All the best bar the return leg :)

lifeskyblue

You too have some good players. The Pirlo lookalike in the centre midfield looked quality when he wasn't trying to be aggressive. A couple of the goals were defensive lapses BUT I honestly don't think any team in league 1 could have coped with the first 45mins. Sometimes this season we have been irresistible ...ask Peterborough 2nd half.
You will recover and prob make playoffs
As you say January will be an interesting time for us but with TM I think we can attract more quality in if players leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread