Gillingham Fans (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I'd love to know what they thought of us. They were top of the league this morning and they've beaten Bury and Scunthorpe who we've lost to. We absolutely destroyed them first half, better than them in every department and made them look like a pub team at times. I just want to know if they think we are as good as we think we are

Bennosdancingfeet

Many on there forums saying we are the best they've played.

Another Gills poster said: well done Norwich, Newcastle,Cardiff and Liverpool. You beat us well today.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

they all seem to think they had an unlucky 12 minutes on twitter :facepalm: no mention of the 30 minutes before where we kicked 10 shades out of them.

Evo1883

I only think we lost to bury because of 2 dreadful decisions and scunny because we played 442 and just got it wrong .
Walsall are the only team to really beat us well ..

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Many on there forums saying we are the best they've played.

Another Gills poster said: well done Norwich, Newcastle,Cardiff and Liverpool. You beat us well today.

wonder what they would have said if reading had hit a hatrick for them lmao man people really dont like it when your good at picking out loan players do they

Liquid Gold

I only think we lost to bury because of 2 dreadful decisions and scunny because we played 442 and just got it wrong .

I love that it's nearly December and they are the only teams to beat us

skyblue1991

Went to Bury and I agree with what you said.

Not been to the other two but I get the feeling there hasn't been many teams this season that have really caused us many problems.

Imagine if we got a point against each of those and didn't concede that last minute pen against Swindon...

PVA

I thought Samuel looked quite good second half and caused a few problems. Much better than Cody anyway.

Kingokings204

Genuinely didn't notice Samuel was playing? He and McDonald were shite. Thank god

stupot07

I thought Samuel looked quite good second half and caused a few problems. Much better than Cody anyway.

Yeah, agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

PVA

Mowbray said a few weeks ago the budget is fairly average and I think said 'maybe in the top 10'

Nick

Administrator
They keep going on about well done Cardiff, Newcastle etc. They had a Reading and a Cardiff player playing?

covcity4life

Fuk it man. Noone likes losing. Let them be now.

They lost to a bigger and better team
They know that deep down and we don't need them to admit it.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

i think its a fair comment to call Arma a premier league player he did play 14 times in the prem last season murphy kent bigi might belong to premier league teams but they're are nowhere near the first team. will be intresting looking back at this side in 10 years to see where some of the players end up not just the loans RCC, madders, willis and lam could have big careers ahead of them

D

Deleted member 2477

:slap:Come on own up. Whos skyblue on their forum winding them up ? They defo dont like you :D

GFC22

Hi guys, Gills fan here.

After taking a couple of days to recover from what I witnessed on Saturday afternoon, I thought I'd share some thoughts.

CCFC are by the far the most talented side I've seen us come up against this season, there looks to be real quality all over the field. The style of football you're playing is a joy to watch. It's not pretty possession just for the sake of keeping the ball, you're extremely attack minded and get the ball from back to front very quickly, and our players frankly didn't know what was going on around them!

I'd be amazed if you are not challenging for the title in May, although the only question mark surrounding you guys is around the loan players and how you cope if/when they all return to their parent clubs, as they're all incredibly gifted, and we could only dream of having a couple of them in our squad!

All the best for the season

Users who are viewing this thread