Gillingham fans sounding like durham (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Shakeitup

It used to be: "nobody hates us, nobody knows us, nobody cares".

At least this reaction is better than previous indifference!

oakey

very true, the council vs sisu stuff went on forever, but now that the council lost and most of their fans left with egg on their face,SBT is much more positive place to be with only football fans left.
I thought the council won which is why everyone hates them?
Maybe best not start all that again.

covcity4life

I thought the council won which is why everyone hates them? Maybe best not start all that again.
the council sold ricoh to wasps and tried to kill ccfc after forcing them out of city with extortionate rent for many years anyone who backed council were proven to either be dumb or hate ccfc but yeh no point getting into it again, all that needs to be said covcity4life is always right.

letsallsingtogether

Christ, they must be bored in Coventry. Their message 'bored' has a 174-post thread about the size of the gate against us (which has been viewed over 14000 times).

That just because we're massive, we're not all like Gillingham whose message board consist of 1 man and his dog.

TBF I have to agree with them on this one.
I had to laugh when I read it.

letsallsingtogether

very true, the council vs sisu stuff went on forever, but now that the council lost and most of their fans left with egg on their face,SBT is much more positive place to be with only football fans left.

The problem is that it is only round three and the pendulum could swing the other way in round four, funny how that egg swings with it:D

Gint11

To be fair our forum is head and shoulders above other league team forums on look, design and content. Some teams forums are like graveyards including Gillinghams.

D

Deleted member 2477

And their still talking about us. Their board has more posts on us than its had on gillingham all season

I had a quick look at that link. They do seem to have a bit of hybrid Charlie Big Potatoes crosses massive chip on the shoulder complex. Apparently, we've all been banging on about how many loan players that they've got and we and all other teams are obsessed with them and hate them (one of them even compared them to Millwall! Whereas, in truth, for us, the main issue is (and it's almost a carbon copy of our last match away v Walsall) that it's top v second and a game we desparately want to win to stay top.
IP: Logged
jimbogills Posted on 19/11/2015 12:17
Cov MB
Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

I did have a moan about their loanees tbf.

They have another now as well! Ben Turner confirmed who I believe is a centre back?
daveycrocket Posted on 19/11/2015 12:42
Cov MB

I think we should play with the same attitude we played with against a good Bury side last Saturday.
Never change a winning team I say....and less u have to!
Razorpound Posted on 19/11/2015 12:51
Cov MB

.....and now another other one - Bagirimama, who is a Newcastle midfielder.

Link: How many are you allowed?
mincer Posted on 19/11/2015 13:11
Cov MB

The two loan signings they've acquired this week are players who, when fit are too good for this level. If they are at match fitness then we may struggle I fear.
Nobby66 Posted on 19/11/2015 16:28
Cov MB

Would you play Mcdonald and hope for the "they always score against their old club" trick? Didn't he score against them last season?

mechaishida

So they're so preoccupied with hating us, that they haven't noticed they're top...

Kenting winkers.

I'd say we're making all the right moves if everyone hates us so much, they're just sore they haven't got a management team capable of acquiring quality loans.

Happy_Martian

One of their board picked up on the reason why they're being so detracting about us.. we've not had any real success (apart from avoiding relegation a few times) in the last 25 years whereas they have jumped between League 1 and 2 on a few occasions in the last 5, they've had the joys of being top of the table and promotion so its less exciting for them.

But thanks to Octopus on their board for posting this sharp comment:

"Given the Coventry board was quite defensive about their use of loanees, they must be enjoying the irony of us having lennon recalled!"

I think our combined reply would be "Who ?" :)

D

Deleted member 2477

Aj perhaps youde be better on the gils board where you can talk about xmas decorations then

robbiethemole

is that Aaron, Neil or John??? tbf when was the last time our board was buzzing on a Wednesday for a game on Saturday, even if it's only Gillingham?

I reckon it's sour grapes that Edinburgh hasn't got Mogga's contacts or status to get these quality players in and as long as only 5 are in the squad, we are using the system well and legally.

Feck 'em all, let the other teams be worried by us, it makes a bloody change. PUSB

ajsccfc

Aj perhaps youde be better on the gils board where you can talk about xmas decorations then

That'd be the forum you keep going back to, while telling us they're obsessed because they're discussing their next opponents?

Call the burn unit.

D

Deleted member 2477

Er no mate their discussing why we are a bunch of cheats having so many loans. You seem the only one who isnt interested so why keep reading it

Astute

Er no mate their discussing why we are a bunch of cheats having so many loans. You seem the only one who isnt interested so why keep reading it

The problem with reading is you don't know what the words are going to say until you read them.

ajsccfc

I read it because from your description it sounded like something juicy; instead 'they can't let it go' (on your third update on what they're saying, snitch) consists of someone saying having so many loans doesn't seem right to them, and another person clarifies that we can only play five of them at any one time. Not exactly stern stuff.

As Astute points out, you have to read words in order to know if they're a load of bollocks.

Skyblue4u

Shit hole full of pikeys and chavs is the best i can find about Gillingham. Wonder how many will try and claim asylum rather than go back there after the game

D

Deleted member 2477

Their forum are blaming it on charlton recalling the center half. Poor losers

lifeskyblue

I think if they are honest they will be saying "promotion...us....not this year"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Me in response to anything and everything Gills fans may say about today:

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

Hobo

Their forum are blaming it on charlton recalling the center half. Poor losers

I remember our fans moaning about Armstrong, Kent and Murphy playing for England....and that was before the game they were missing from had even kicked off.

Every side has fans who are poor losers and poor excusers...don't gloat too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread