Gillingham fans sounding like durham (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

stupot07

My favourite:

jimbogills Posted on 17/11/2015 17:09
Cov MB
Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

Hmmm, reading their board, they're all starting to get a little bit Billy Big XXXXXX over there. Would be really nice to spoil things on Saturday.

chiefdave

Hmmm, reading their board, they're all starting to get a little bit Billy Big XXXXXX over there. Would be really nice to spoil things on Saturday.

What have they been looking at? Half the people on here are moaning that Cole and Bigi are rubbish and / or not fit.

SlowerThanPlatt

'If you take the loanees out they wouldn't be half as good'

Funny that. We've won all 3 league games without them. In fact, statistically, we would be better of without the loan players.

robbiethemole

remember the years and years when we looked enviously at other teams getting decent players in ? the wheel has turned full circle and it's our time.

after 48 years can I really witness another promotion season..................feck yeah PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

Christ, they must be bored in Coventry. Their message 'bored' has a 174-post thread about the size of the gate against us (which has been viewed over 14000 times).

That just because we're massive, we're not all like Gillingham whose message board consist of 1 man and his dog.

ajsccfc

I like how the guy put the quotes around 'bored' as if otherwise nobody would get the joke, as subtly devilish as it is.

SlowerThanPlatt

Walsall are really weird too. I looked on 'upthesaddlers' because Dean Smith was linked to Brentford and one poster refers to CCFC as 'Sky Sports news'. I think the post was 'Gillingham and Sky Sports news go above us'. Couldn't believe what I was reading.

kg82

It's nice! I like it! Nobody's given a crap about us for years, apart from the sympathy vote. We're finally starting to turn heads and this is how people are reacting. Doesn't bother me, we're enjoying the ride, they're not... We'd probably react the same way with another team. So let them come and try and ruin the party, let's see how it goes. If they do, fair play to them. If not, well...!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

When other fans start dislike and have a pop at us we're obviously doing something right on the pitch for a change! Long may it continue!

Shakeitup

I too liked the gem Platt pointed out. "They have just signed someone else on loan from Newcastle as well in time to play at the weekend. If you took all their loanees out, there's no way they would be half the team they are."

Such amazing observation. Maybe they would be double the team they are with more loan players.

I do believe other teams will be jumping on that gobshite Durham's comments. Well done for pointing out they have four loans themselves.

As someone said the other day, no one cared when we had awful loan after awful loan in previous years.

It's testament to TM and MV that they have come in so quickly and changed things around from the training set up to the style of play, making us a much more attractive team for bigger clubs to send their players to. I'm sure if Pressley had enquired about Armstrong they'd have thought "Jaysus, but he'll play him at left back!"

I'm fine with...(who are they again? Oh, that's it, a poor man's Swindon Town)...hating us, it means we are doing something right.

Astute

All clubs have their idiots. We have our fair share. Just because a couple say something...

Sick Boy

They'd only have to look back through the history of this forum for a good laugh. Funny that some used to claim that the manager has zero effect on a team.

Philosorapter

William Adams, the first English person to reach Japan came from Gillingham. He spent over two years on the high seas trying get as far away from Gillingham as possible. :wave:

Astute

They'd only have to look back through the history of this forum for a good laugh. Funny that some used to claim that the manager has zero effect on a team.

Pressley had a zero effect on our team. We had games with zero shots on target.

covcity4life

i know im a nob alot of the time but i am proud to be a part of SBT, this place is buzzing 247 unlike the majority of our rivals boards. we love our club!

eastwoodsdustman

Bollocks to Gillingham. If they want to moan about our loanee's just wait and see their forward line at the weekend. Bunch of clowns.

Covstu

I do love these types of threads! They are rightfully shitting themselves!

As for us getting too big for our boots? I think its more that our boots now fit perfectly and it feels great!

Lets do the talking on the pitch sky blues!

robbiethemole

a bit different to "we should be beating teams like Coventry" that we used to get every other week.

we are the real deal now and can do any side in this piss-poor league.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i know im a nob alot of the time but i am proud to be a part of SBT, this place is buzzing 247 unlike the majority of our rivals boards. we love our club!

Exactly i actually went away and had look at all the other teams boards compared to us and shocking how shit and boring they are here theres plenty reading material and good discussions the activity is great.

Nick you should give those admins some advise how to run a proper football forum like sbt ha!

Last edited:

chiefdave

Exactly i actually went away and had look at all the other teams boards compared to us and shocking how shit and boring they are here theres plenty reading material and good discussions the activity is great.

As someone who lives away from Cov this place is a real lifeline to maintaining a connection to the club. To be honest if it wasn't for this forum during the dark days at SISU I would most likley have become one of those who drifted away.

covcity4life

very true, the council vs sisu stuff went on forever, but now that the council lost and most of their fans left with egg on their face,SBT is much more positive place to be with only football fans left.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
As someone who lives away from Cov this place is a real lifeline to maintaining a connection to the club. To be honest if it wasn't for this forum during the dark days at SISU I would most likley have become one of those who drifted away.

Same living in ireland id no way looking up or find people to have discussions or see what was happening at the club till i joined this site when it started, been a life saver im now in canada and im in work right now it keeps me going through my day, its great to be able to share the joy with other people on here as when you talk to friends who support pl teams they just don't wanna know whats happening at ccfc ha.

covmark

very true, the council vs sisu stuff went on forever, but now that the council lost and most of their fans left with egg on their face,SBT is much more positive place to be with only football fans left.

No one really had egg on their face. You're correct that the council crap went on forever, but now we have decent football to debate and long may it continue.

tom88

No one likes us, no one likes us
No one likes us, we don't care!

We are Cov, super Cov
We are Cov from The Ricoh!

***Just don't seem / sound right***

Users who are viewing this thread