Match Thread Gillingham Away (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

For me

Billson ( gotta give him a competitive game at some point see how he copes)

Dabs - take off after 60
Rose - take off after 60
Williams
Thompson/Drysdale
Mason
Sheaf - take off after 60
Eccles
Hillsner
Bapaga
Baka

Minutes into the legs of the ones we need for Friday, run out for the younger ones

I would go with that...and possibly play Walker alongside Baka for last 30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legia Sky Blue

For me

Billson ( gotta give him a competitive game at some point see how he copes)

Dabs - take off after 60
Rose - take off after 60
Williams
Thompson/Drysdale
Mason
Sheaf - take off after 60
Eccles
Hillsner
Bapaga
Baka

Minutes into the legs of the ones we need for Friday, run out for the younger ones

Not sure its the best idea to pre decide your 3 substitutes. Doesn't leave any leeway if we have to make enforced subs like we did on Saturday.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure, but think Evans has picked a fairly strong side (Oliver was the bloke who scored a lot for Northampton last year?) and I recognise a few of their first teamers. Although he only has about 18 in his squad, so can't change too much.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

This is a really amateur question, but is there anywhere I can listen to this online (not paying for ifollow) or not via a DAB/radio?

shmmeee

This is a really amateur question, but is there anywhere I can listen to this online (not paying for ifollow) or not via a DAB/radio?

Not unless you’re in broadcast range for CWR (or fancy Skyping someone who is lol) I don’t think.

Mucca Mad Boys

Did I miss something? I thought Bapaga was out on loan?

Pretty happy with the team, big opportunity for the non-starters and youth players to make an impression!

shmmeee

Did I miss something? I thought Bapaga was out on loan?

Pretty happy with the team, big opportunity for the non-starters and youth players to make an impression!

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Would imagine this means Shipley is starting CM on Friday

Does anyone with actual knowledge of this stuff know how Match fitness works? Would playing 90 here and 90 Friday be a matter of match fitness or general fitness? Am I talking any sense at all?

Users who are viewing this thread