Get behind sisu (1 Viewer)

glamour76

As it stands sisu own us. If we want to be successful we all need to pull together, I don't particularly like sisu but I am now really doubting GH. If it stays like this then we must get behind the CLUB. Unfortunately sisu & ccfc are the same at the minute and for one to succeed then the other must prosper. If not, what else do we do? Get sisu out and get who in? We need to get real, sisu are the only game in town at the minute

canleykid

Sisu can fuck off,theyre just building us up to blah US into buying season tickets and other merchandise.....then when they have enough money back they will put us in admin

Nonleagueherewecome

"Get thee behind me Satan/SISU"...same difference.

Nonleagueherewecome

As it stands sisu own us. If we want to be successful we all need to pull together, I don't particularly like sisu but I am now really doubting GH. If it stays like this then we must get behind the CLUB. Unfortunately sisu & ccfc are the same at the minute and for one to succeed then the other must prosper. If not, what else do we do? Get sisu out and get who in? We need to get real, sisu are the only game in town at the minute

Jesus are we that dumb? They issue a statement that says nothing and commits to nothing, and we drool "Well....that changes everything, they must be good guys now..."

They say jump and you say how high?

Covstu

perhaps glamour76 is joy seppalla in disguise warming us up for wednesday speech!! ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

I can understand the urge to want to be positive, I really can-but we need a little more to be going on than that pre-prepared statement that answers nothing. They have a terrible track record-"we won't be fooled again". Well, some of us will. That's them exploiting our desperation, our urge to feel hope!

canleykid

Brilliant intelligent replies fellas. Trying to have a debate is beyond you,

A debate are you joking,these bastards are destroying us there threatening admin or liquidation and u want to back them.... Don't you get it there slowly on the back foot there worried more than ever they know we won't back them so they come out with this bullshit they will make more of an effort bollocks,if u want to back sisu you do so but don't try and belittle US that hate the bastards

Nonleagueherewecome

"Trust me, I've changed..it will be different this time, you can trust me..honestly" :facepalm:

Sky Blue Sheepy

I would love to agree with the OP but I agree with nonleague - im desperate for good news for once. If SISU show they're willing to back us next year to a safe extent then I'll be prepared to offer my support. They have to earn it this summer and the lines being fed to us have me hopeful

theprince

Is your surname Gaunt !!

Grendel

Jesus are we that dumb? They issue a statement that says nothing and commits to nothing, and we drool "Well....that changes everything, they must be good guys now..."

They say jump and you say how high?

Well I have to agree with you. Actually I'd like know to know what form this "interview" took. My suspicion is it's a response to some e-mailed questions and the answers have been carefully scripted and probably sepella made limited contribution to it. It is placatory in nature but commits to nothing. It's similar to a news item the other night when some Tory bufoon when to visit a condemned building manifesting itself as a school. Media in tow and soothing platitudes made but ultimately nothing will be done unless the roof literally falls in.
If sepella (does she really exist) really meant to do something her and her cohorts would show their faces and publically declare their support and business plan. Really it's desperate if we believe any of that.

Walking Bird

Well I have to agree with you. Actually I'd like know to know what form this "interview" took. My suspicion is it's a response to some e-mailed questions and the answers have been carefully scripted and probably sepella made limited contribution to it.

That exactly what it was. Read the Telegraph live chat earlier & Turner admits the "Interview" was by email & Poole says it was granted "under the strictest of conditions". :censored:

valiant15

Come on lads lets all get behind joy:) I can think of way to raise some 'funds'. On yer bike m8,id rather pull my own fingernails out than back these donuts.

SkyBlueUkeman

I'm not going to get behind SISU because I don't like Gary Hoffman. Thats like me pissing on my car because it doesn't stain or stink as much as much as shit.

(what a disgusting analogy. I do apologize)

skybluesben

Get behind SISU... And push it off a bridge.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Unfortunately Glamour76 speaks the truth and the rest of you know that. There isn't anyone else! If we'r actually too believe SISU, there was never a single bid from any other party. Nobody else is going to buy us currently... Hoffman tries his hardest but lets face it... that's a long shot. This puts us fans in an awkward position... One where we the majority of people can only be half bothered to hate SISU, despite them lying, and selling assets over and over again. Things aren't going to get easier but the damage here is too far gone.. there is no trust in any area of the club, including fans, the council, players and manager! They are not welcome... DO ONE SISU!

Astute

You lot are unbelievable. Why not trust SISU?

All they have done wrong is to take on something they know nothing about, lost us all of our decent players for peanuts or free, got us relegated through lack of reinvestment and hardly ever communicated to us other than to lie to us

Nonleagueherewecome

You lot are unbelievable. Why not trust SISU?

All they have done wrong is to take on something they know nothing about, lost us all of our decent players for peanuts or free, got us relegated through lack of reinvestment and hardly ever communicated to us other than to lie to us

Come on, you aren't trying-that could easily have turned into a Spanish Inquisition Sketch parody!

Nonleagueherewecome

I feel like they are behind me giving me a major shafting.

They're behind all of us doing that, hence my Satanic analogy earlier..omnipresent, y'see. But then if Satan is the opposite of God in every way, I guess they are actually nowhere, which may explain why we rarely see them. I mean that whole statement reads like it was auto-generated by a computer..possibly HAL from 2001.

"SISU, can I spend 50K on a promising young LB?"
"I can't let you do that, Andy.."

Users who are viewing this thread