Get behind sisu (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Sisu are fantastic!! We really will be a big club in league 2 when we get there

And by then, there will be so few away fans, we will no longer be able to hear him singing "your grounds too big for you!"

Incidentally, next season, can we please sing back "It's not our ground, we don't own shit", or something similar. Thanks.

Higgi21

They will be telling us that they have a three year plan to reach the Championship next............:D

Delboycov

I support and get behind my team... Coventry City-why on earth would I want or need to get behind SISU? By all means ask people to get behind the team but asking people to get behind a faceless and up to now largely untrustworthy hedge fund is asking too much! I don't like the present government but just because they're in charge of the country doesn't mean I have to support them so why should this be any different?

Last edited:

cloughie

I will gladly get behind sisu with a shotgun, noose or anything that rids OUR club of the cancer sisu

Osullivan18

I can understood the point of the original poster, and agree with a few others who say support the team not sisu. The truth is you simply cannot blame the fans for not wanted to support them, we have been fed so much bullshit by people associated with them that it's difficult to believe what they say.

IF they make good of providing Andy with some kind of budget and maybe a fitness coach and we actually start performing on the pitch, people would come round (point incase the Glaziers at UTD) But sadly all we hear is, there is a budget...... No signings (well McDonald, Hreiderson and the two keepers, but hardly enough) there will be more communication...... Nothing..... And just more PR bullcrap.

Sadly all we can do as fans is sit online bitching about it all and see what actually happens.

Users who are viewing this thread