George Floyd (3 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

This isn't blm anymore. This is the left that have hijacked it. Theyve done the dividing and caused all the trouble. But yeah I'm racist cos I'm a white man fucking hell

Look up. You might see something way above your head. It's the point.

The coventrian

Not once have I said anything racist. You leftie wankers dont like it as it's not in line with your views. The right have a right to protest just as much as the feeble left.

hill83

Not once have I said anything racist. You leftie wankers dont like it as it's not in line with your views. The right have a right to protest just as much as the feeble left.

You've been directly racist judging my skin colour directly to me within the last 10 minutes completely undermining anything I’ve ever said on this matter. You thick bastard. Are you real?

David O'Day

So the Coventrian is blaming the left even though the BLM people didn't go to their protest so there wouldn't be trouble and the racists have just pissed on the memorial to a copper who died taking on a terrorist, gave nazi salutes by the Cenotaph and decided to attack the police on a much large scale than anything seen in the weeks before.

FFS cancel him

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

OK. Go ask the police to investigate this thread and see if they think you said anything racist or if everyone is libeling you.

The coventrian

So the Coventrian is blaming the left even though the BLM people didn't go to their protest so there wouldn't be trouble and the racists have just pissed on the memorial to a copper who died taking on a terrorist, gave nazi salutes by the Cenotaph and decided to attack the police on a much large scale than anything seen in the weeks before.

FFS cancel him
Like you give a fuck you terrorist sympathiser.

clint van damme

FFS cancel him

Patriots. The police are all antifa

clint van damme

This is what happens when the protesting patriots empty the shelves of dark fruits for their day out and all that's left for the stay at homes is white lightening.

Ian1779

Except you aren’t capable of doing it unless you get to piss on the memorials of dead police officers and do Nazi salutes.

Dribbling mongs the lot of them.

Ring Of Steel

FFS cancel him

there’s a BLM protest right now in Brighton. Compare and contrast.

Users who are viewing this thread