George Floyd (9 Viewers)

The coventrian

It's ok for the left to riot and pull statues down and call everyone racist facist. But when the right do the same oh no that's not allowed as it's all about us and are myopic views. Your a bunch of cunts.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's ok for the left to rock up and cause havoc but when the right turn up blah blah. The general public have had enough of cunts like you.

General public?

Look at the BLM marches and the make-up of the crowd. Male/female, black/white/asian, young/old

These? Almost completely male, white and middle-aged.

I know which I think is a better representation of the general public.

The coventrian

General public?

Look at the BLM marches and the make-up of the crowd. Male/female, black/white/asian, young/old

These? Almost completely male, white and middle-aged.

I know which I think is a better representation of the general public.
This isn't blm anymore. This is the left that have hijacked it. Theyve done the dividing and caused all the trouble. But yeah I'm racist cos I'm a white man fucking hell

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Oh sorry I've dared to go against the leftie wankers so I must be nazi. Touch our memorials and try and change our history at your peril

Instead why not stand next to a memorial commemorating those that fought to preserve British culture while making Nazi salutes and shouting Nazi slogans.....

hill83

This isn't blm anymore. This is the left that have hijacked it. Theyve done the dividing and caused all the trouble. But yeah I'm racist cos I'm a white man fucking hell

Does that make me racist as well then because you’ve decide I’m white? Party time you thick twat.

Ian1779

Errr.... pretty sure it was just the far right nutters pissing on memorials and doing Nazi salutes.

Yet you’ll still deflect and defend.

Users who are viewing this thread