George and John statue (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

oakey

When is the bucket collection at a home match? It would raise shed loads if correctly advertised.

oakey

You see, a huge proportion of our fans are of the mature variety. Many of those will not donate any other way. If correctly advertised it would add a significant sum.
But if they don't want to bother.

Sky Blue Pete

Sky Blue Pete

Would be a nice touch from the club/Doug to close the fundraiser now and pay the remaining amount in recognition of this cup run.

Another windfall for dinosaur arms Doug
It has never been about expecting supporters to pay for the statute it was and is and will always be about opening the opportunity to be a part of the initiative for every supporter that desires to be a part of it

Sky Blue Pete

Because you said the fundraiser will stay open for as long as it takes. What other way am I supposed to take it?
There’s a golf day
There’s a legends day
There are other events to raise money alongside the supporters fund staying for everyone to contribute
What’s the problem?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Would be a nice touch from the club/Doug to close the fundraiser now and pay the remaining amount in recognition of this cup run.

Would be fitting for FA Cup money to get their statue over the line.

letsallsingtogether

That money should be used to strengthen the squad, leave the statue to the supporters it's our project not the club's.
You ether want to be a part of it or you don't no one is forcing you.

From your posts on here you don't won't to be part of anything you really are one sad bastard.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
club should add a voluntary £1 per ticket for the semi and people can remove if they want to when checking out, could get very close to target if they did that and a far better cause than the fees charged for buying them

Evo1883

club should add a voluntary £1 per ticket for the semi and people can remove if they want to when checking out, could get very close to target if they did that and a far better cause than the fees charged for buying them
Club should pay for it mate really , its 200k they could use some of the Cup run money which if you think about it , would be fitting

I disagree with many on this

NortonSkyBlue

Club should pay for it mate really , its 200k they could use some of the Cup run money which if you think about it , would be fitting

I disagree with many on this
Why? As Pete has explained it is open for fans to contribute and fundraisers are taking place. The club is in a better place for sure but those that were around in 87 and celebrated should have the opportunity to contribute to a lasting memorial to the architects of that success.

Evo1883

Why? As Pete has explained it is open for fans to contribute and fundraisers are taking place. The club is in a better place for sure but those that were around in 87 and celebrated should have the opportunity to contribute to a lasting memorial to the architects of that success.
And I'm fine with that too tbh

letsallsingtogether

The FA cup final was one of my late fathers last games the look on his face and the happiness it brought him was worth my donation..
If everyone who was brought to ecstacy that day donated a couple of quid we would be home and dry by now.

PUSB

letsallsingtogether

I’m fine with alternative opinions especially when they make me think
We’ll get there and no one will be able to say but I didn’t get the chance

Still waiting on a few larger donations that were pledged but they’ll come

Be funny if we win the cup and go up
We are not that far away TBF still have plenty of time.

rob9872

No mate, had nothing to do with them since L1 days when Juggy and Paul ran it.

I think Claudio who runs the Facebook group is involved and also Gordon Dando who does the Warwick walking football if you need to get in touch. They should also be part of the all party supporters group but not sure if they attend.

I doubt they'll do much though. They don't even sponsor a player or games these days. I think the Southam one that I go with some games and the Nuneaton and Bedworth ones are better equipped.

Users who are viewing this thread