Gay Footballers (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I don't know. You're confusing me.

Do you need to be good looking to be gay? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

skybluetony176

Hopefully this is a turning point for not just English football but the sport as a whole. It's pretty ridiculous that it's taken until now for this to happen after Justin Fashenue.

RegTheDonk

Good luck to whoever it is - I just hope he doesn't make as big a deal of it as the Sun seem to be doing.

What I mean by that, if someone's gay fair play to them. Just get on with your life, its not an issue.

What I don't like is people in the public light making a big song and dance over the fact that they are gay, they're proud to come out, and they're making a difference to the footballing/acting/snowboarding/swimming world. They are sensationalising it where there isn't a need as most people, and certainly the younger ones brought up in the PC generation, accept non-hetrosexuals without batting an eyelid.

turlykerd

I lived and worked in Brighton for a while......... And my wife calls me gay on a daily basis ......

OH SHIT ....... !!!!

seriously though .... Footballer comes out ?? Who gives a fuck !!

and if he plays for England, all I care about is , is he good enough , not if he is black,white,hetro homo or a transgender poodle

DaleM

I lived and worked in Brighton for a while......... And my wife calls me gay on a daily basis ......

OH SHIT ....... !!!!

seriously though .... Footballer comes out ?? Who gives a fuck !!

and if he plays for England, all I care about is , is he good enough , not if he is black,white,hetro homo or a transgender poodle

You forgot Ginger :pointlaugh:

Sutty

Does anyone have a better source than the random guy on twitter claiming to be a 'freelance journalist'? His twitter history seems to involve making up transfer rumours.

At the moment I doubt the story is true, if it is though, fair play to the guy.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd question anyone who used any newspaper to wipe their arse on. Ink ring.

When I were a nipper (early 1950's) we only had an outside bog in our house in Hillfields. On the wall inside was a length of string with small squares of newspaper about 6" square, threaded on it! No soft tissue paper in them days! We were tough! Can't remember if I got ink stains on me arse though? The skid marks must have covered it up! :D

DaleM

When I were a nipper (early 1950's) we only had an outside bog in our house in Hillfields. On the wall inside was a length of string with small squares of newspaper about 6" square, threaded on it! No soft tissue paper in them days! We were tough! Can't remember if I got ink stains on me arse though? The skid marks must have covered it up! :D

I remember the outside loo's when I was little . Scary . We lived in Smith Street 'til '72.

japandy

Wasn't it the same paper that ran the story about John Terry having an affair 3 or 4 months before the last World Cup? I know Murdoch is a republican but what does he have against our country's national football team?

CraigCCFC

whatever peoples opinions are on homosexuality , it doesn't affect my life in any way so in all honesty I don't really care whoever it is as long as when they put that England shirt on they give everything

spider_ricoh

Really wonder if this will happen ...could well be some troll on Twitter looking for attention. If it does, who could it be?? Either way, I'm not buying The Sun in order to find out.

hill83

Nobody is by the looks of it:

https://twitter.com/TheSunNewspaper/status/441927170647392256

"Completely unfounded rumours about a footballer coming out in the Sun on Sunday - only believe stories when you see them in the paper."

funny-crazy-mad-dog-laughing-ha-animated-gif.gif

dancers lance

whatever peoples opinions are on homosexuality , it doesn't affect my life in any way so in all honesty I don't really care whoever it is as long as when they put that England shirt on they give everything

Let's just hope when this person is in the middle of a very important attacking move they do not even get the slightest wiff of It's raining men or anything by the The Pet Shop Boys or they will totally forget what they are doing, stop mid flow and mince in the center circle.

hill83

And we are off. It took a while, but I called it early on in the thread.

dancers lance

That's not really my hope so much as the words you wrote.
I think you need to take another look at my post and the post I replied to, put it in context and understand it, because you are In danger of looking a right twat. In fact, It would not surprise me if you were the worlds first insurance claim for an 'wide on' caused by internet stupidity.

ajsccfc

I think you need to take another look at my post and the post I replied to, put it in context and understand it, because you are In danger of looking a right twat. In fact, It would not surprise me if you were the worlds first insurance claim for an 'wide on' caused by internet stupidity.

Yep, I think it's definitely me.

ajsccfc

I'm not looking up what a wide on is mind you, I've got a goatse image in my head I don't want confirmed.

smouch1975

So it's not Gary Lineker then? You mean I'm wasting my time standing outside his house in the hope of comforting Danielle over breakfast Sunday morning.

dancers lance

So it's not Gary Lineker then? You mean I'm wasting my time standing outside his house in the hope of comforting Danielle over breakfast Sunday morning. 
Still could be, don't lose faith on 'old big lugs' just yet, he always has a trick up his....ahem!

Users who are viewing this thread