Gary Madine sent to prison (3 Viewers)

covkid69

yes just seen it on SSN!!! 18 months for assault! What did he do exactly??

he assaulted 2 different guys 4 weeks apart....breaking one mans jaw and fracturing his cheek....one of the was a shef weds fan and the other a blades fan....deserves his sentence if you ask me....another footballer who thinks he is something special

He Broke one guys cheek and broke on of his own fans nose. Might be a nice guy when sober but as the judge says, he is a dick when drunk.

CJ_covblaze

Thug. Deserves to be there. I've never forgiven him for the chance he missed at Gladford park. Donkey.

Sunday afternoon on Sky? 1-0 Hooper? He missed with 3 easy headers that game. Callum Ball reminded me of him a lot. With regard to his sentence, it's not long enough. This country's system needs drastically changing and quick.

CJ_covblaze

He Broke one guys cheek and broke on of his own fans nose. Might be a nice guy when sober but as the judge says, he is a dick when drunk.

No difference imo. If you're a nob when you're drunk, don't drink!

Sunday afternoon on Sky? 1-0 Hooper? He missed with 3 easy headers that game. Callum Ball reminded me of him a lot. With regard to his sentence, it's not long enough. This country's system needs drastically changing and quick.

Yeah same game but im on about the open goal in the 6 yard box he managed to miss

CCFC PimpRail

He should get a lifetime ban from every football ground in the country, and sixfields too. That's what a fan would get for football-related violence.

oscillatewildly

What a great advert for impartiality in the 'steel city'. Imagine the uproar if he'd assaulted either two blades, or two owls supporters. Gary Madine - keepin it real. I'm tempted to say this will probably be the longest 'contract' he'll receive in his lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread