Gary Madine sent to prison (1 Viewer)

covkid69

yes just seen it on SSN!!! 18 months for assault! What did he do exactly??

he assaulted 2 different guys 4 weeks apart....breaking one mans jaw and fracturing his cheek....one of the was a shef weds fan and the other a blades fan....deserves his sentence if you ask me....another footballer who thinks he is something special

Rich

He Broke one guys cheek and broke on of his own fans nose. Might be a nice guy when sober but as the judge says, he is a dick when drunk.

CJ_covblaze

Thug. Deserves to be there. I've never forgiven him for the chance he missed at Gladford park. Donkey.

Sunday afternoon on Sky? 1-0 Hooper? He missed with 3 easy headers that game. Callum Ball reminded me of him a lot. With regard to his sentence, it's not long enough. This country's system needs drastically changing and quick.

CJ_covblaze

He Broke one guys cheek and broke on of his own fans nose. Might be a nice guy when sober but as the judge says, he is a dick when drunk.

No difference imo. If you're a nob when you're drunk, don't drink!

Sunday afternoon on Sky? 1-0 Hooper? He missed with 3 easy headers that game. Callum Ball reminded me of him a lot. With regard to his sentence, it's not long enough. This country's system needs drastically changing and quick.

Yeah same game but im on about the open goal in the 6 yard box he managed to miss

CCFC PimpRail

He should get a lifetime ban from every football ground in the country, and sixfields too. That's what a fan would get for football-related violence.

oscillatewildly

What a great advert for impartiality in the 'steel city'. Imagine the uproar if he'd assaulted either two blades, or two owls supporters. Gary Madine - keepin it real. I'm tempted to say this will probably be the longest 'contract' he'll receive in his lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread