Gary Hoffman (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

If he has something he want's to set straight he should do it in public. He seem capable enough to get access to the media, so he should say what he have to there and not to a select few on a forum.
This would give the other stakeholders opportunity to speak up if his memory is clouded or if he only tells part of the story. You and I have not enough information to ask the right questions.

Having said that - I have never questioned GH's dedication to the club. But as he is not publicly accepting responsibility for decisions made 'on his watch' how can we trust him with another chance?

You're not willing to give Hoffman another chance, yet "Jump to SISU's aid" at the drop of a hat!!!.....How many "Chances" have Septic, Fisher, et al had???:facepalm:

torchomatic

@richh87

If he has something he want's to set straight he should do it in public. He seem capable enough to get access to the media, so he should say what he have to there and not to a select few on a forum.
This would give the other stakeholders opportunity to speak up if his memory is clouded or if he only tells part of the story. You and I have not enough information to ask the right questions.

Having said that - I have never questioned GH's dedication to the club. But as he is not publicly accepting responsibility for decisions made 'on his watch' how can we trust him with another chance?

You should have bothered to turn up at the meeting in Kenilworth you lazy sod! He was there - where were you!

Users who are viewing this thread