Game under threat? (1 Viewer)

junglej13

I actually wanted Burton to win. Gillingham stuttering a bit.

skybluelee

Why would we want to enter the lottery of the playoffs? After the excellent start and progress this season we need to see it out.

Don't even want to entertain the possibility that this season could have been for nothing.

We wouldn't want to but we're not even halfway through the season yet.

Astute

Why would we want to enter the lottery of the playoffs? After the excellent start and progress this season we need to see it out.

Don't even want to entertain the possibility that this season could have been for nothing.

After how you predicted how we would do this season is well clear from 7th sufficient?

D

Deleted member 2477

Why do people keep talking about avoiding religation still ffs. Get behind the team and have some faith. I also think we should not be looking at the play offs as their a lottery and nothing guarentees promotion other than the top two

RegTheDonk

Think covmark had his tongue in his cheek there marus. I've still got half a foot in your camp re. the playoffs, I fear for City to blow up on the big day, but thats perhaps a habit ive got.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Why do people keep talking about avoiding religation still ffs. Get behind the team and have some faith. I also think we should not be looking at the play offs as their a lottery and nothing guarentees promotion other than the top two

Only 18 points off the drop, how many more do you reckon we need to stay up?

Users who are viewing this thread