Game under threat? (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Bradford, Oldham and Fleetwood games all called off so far. Guess if it is called off they'll have to make the decision pretty early for a 12 kick off

bawtryneal

I live in Bawtry (20 miles from Bramall Lane) and work in Sheffield every day. Absolutely pissing it down and hasn't stopped all last night and this morning. Have just spoken with some SUFC fans and they say no chance of it being called off as the pitch drains very well.

Moff

Please let it be on, so we have a game to discuss. I cant stand another week of tortuous insults and bickering on SBT! :whistle:

Astute

We have roads up this way closed because of snow now :D

letsallsingtogether

I was working at Fleetwood training ground on Thursday, watched SP take training, that pitch was in really good nick they even played a game on there on the Wednesday?
They have spent a lot of money on it though, The new training facilities are based on Man City's but about a tenth of the size.
Shame there ground pitch is not the same.

stupot07

Just been to Chesterfield and back. Torrential rain up there today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Astute

Suprised you have any roads left after the deluge you have been under. Hope things are improving in Cumbria!

They had improved until the snow started :D

Got cut off from the M6 for 30 hours last week. All the main roads were flooded. But I live on an island so our excess water runs into the sea. Just the occasional road that isn't passable.

D

Deleted member 2477

Scores going well so far. Wigan losing, burton 0-0

theferret

No chance of it being off. Rain due to stop about now and no rain forecast between now and kick off. Stop flapping.

Gazolba

Who'd have thought there might be bad weather in the winter!

Sick Boy

Both, I'd say.

Why would we want to enter the lottery of the playoffs? After the excellent start and progress this season we need to see it out.

Don't even want to entertain the possibility that this season could have been for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread