Game off. (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Conor Thomas on Twitter sounds upset the games off

Refreshing to see the players get excited for matches and gutted its off.

Skybluenutterman

I am so angry!! It's the first "home" game off since 1997 and only one of two games called off in all 3 top divisions. A total joke and a disgrace. Where's Timmy the Tosser??

Sky Blue Harry H

Re-arrange for when Calum is back and flying again !

Seriously, though - Northampton have had at least one game postponed, so if the weather persists, the backlog of re=arranged matches being played is likelty to trash the pitch, leading to potentially even more postponements. Wonder if there will be pressure to look for alternative places to play?:thinking about:

thaiskyblue

Sad to say not even that bothered in years gone by would have been well looking forward to it new signings , local derby, could be a good thing more time to get the new lads bedded in .

Noggin

I don't know if you're aware that it was the wettest January in 100 years?

it's also been super mild this winter may be worse in one way but conversely it's much better in another, any decent well maintained pitch with 1 team on it, undersoil heating (probably without this too) and good drainage easily handles the weather up to now in the midlands.

Astute

I don't know if you're aware that it was the wettest January in 100 years?

And there won't be any games of football today as all pitches will be affected and not just the ones with two teams based at. Playing twice the amount of games don't make any difference.

Sky Blue Kid

steveo1987....I don't know if you're aware that it was the wettest January in 100 years?...................................................................You're correct....Such a pity that the "Cheapskates" who own and built the ground never thought about drainage eh?

Grendel

And there won't be any games of football today as all pitches will be affected and not just the ones with two teams based at. Playing twice the amount of games don't make any difference.

Notts county will be off next week then.

theferret

Quite a few games have been declared on actually, Swindon and MK are definitely on, as is Shrewsbury I think.

torchomatic

Angry? Really?

I am so angry!! It's the first "home" game off since 1997 and only one of two games called off in all 3 top divisions. A total joke and a disgrace. Where's Timmy the Tosser??

skybluejelly

because we have such a young side ..pressley is going to take them to wicksteed park to play on the slides instead

covmark

Angered by a postponed football match? You may need to see somone about that, nutter.

Godiva

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm surprised its lasted as long with two teams playing on it tbh, lots of pitches with only one regular team have been called off in the last 6 weeks. Look at The Valley, that has 3 or 4 games called off there recently

lordsummerisle

I'm surprised its lasted as long with two teams playing on it tbh, lots of pitches with only one regular team have been called off in the last 6 weeks. Look at The Valley, that has 3 or 4 games called off there recently

You LIE! The only ground that has had any games called off this season is Sixfields.

That's a FACT!

Users who are viewing this thread