Game of thrones (Again) (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Nowhere near the same level of shock.

It's the only thing I can think of. Everything else was just going through the motions to get the series done I felt.

Hugely disappointing.

ccfc92

I needed counselling after the red wedding as I was in that much shock !

It got ruined for me, downloaded the box set off sky, but it missed the last 2 episodes of the season including the red wedding. then started watching the next season n everyone was like ah Rob is dead, n I was like whaat?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyone seen The last watch on sky? It’s a behind the scenes documentary on series 8 it’s very good

fellatio_Martinez

Anyone seen The last watch on sky? It’s a behind the scenes documentary on series 8 it’s very good

Yeah I've watched it.

The amount of work going on behind the scenes was incredible. I felt sorry for most of them as all that effort went into making a final season that was universally mocked.

I thought Kit Harrington's teary farewell after his final scene was far more emotional than anything in that last season too. Kit and Emilia Clark seemed genuinely upset that it was ending.

Well worth a watch.

Reactions: vow

hill83

And the dickheads who fucked it up and rushed it to go and make star wars are no longer part of that.

Tommo1993

Car crash? Star Wars? Are we all watching the same programme?

The co-creators of GoT were set up to write the next Star Wars film, is all. But they’ve ditched those plans. People are relieved that they won’t cock it up like the final series.

Otis

The co-creators of GoT were set up to write the next Star Wars film, is all. But they’ve ditched those plans. People are relieved that they won’t cock it up like the final series.
To be fair, it was a much, much better final series than Lost, if that helps any.

Tommo1993

First two seasons were great, third got a bit daft and then after that it was just a decline into crappiness.

Bit like The Walking Dead. Thoroughly enjoyable, to downward spiral, to a rut, now it’s hit and miss. But it’s daft to give up on S10

Users who are viewing this thread