Game of thrones (Again) (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just reacquainting myself with series 7

Can’t wait for the new series

Mr Panda

Night King to be defeated early days.

Jon Snow to die because he's basically a reanimated corpse with the sole task of defeating the Night King.

Jaime to kill his sister Cersei and potentially also die.

The hound to kill the mountain.

Danaerys to win overall control.

Remaining Stark children to live on, maybe Bran has seen his own death as well, I dunno.

Sky_Blue_Daz

So many theories online I’m avoiding social media the day of the episode being shown

Sky_Blue_Daz

I watched series 7 over the last few days every episode was brilliant

Sky_Blue_Daz

Been watching this from the beginning again and a very underrated scene is during the battle between the wildlings and the nightwatvh when the six lads lads announce there vows whilst holding the tunnel/ gate from the giant

Covstu

Went through s7 also as I couldn’t remember what the hell happened. Just loved the way it starts with Arya poisoning the whole castle, love the pairing of Bron and Jamie too

Sky_Blue_Daz

Went through s7 also as I couldn’t remember what the hell happened. Just loved the way it starts with Arya poisoning the whole castle, love the pairing of Bron and Jamie too
I Loved series 7 every episode was class

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m not sure who will win the throne, but can’t wait to see how it all unfolds

vow

NO FOOKIN SPOILERS PLEASE

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just out of interest how do use the spoiler tag ?asking for a knucklehead

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Ah, you might be able to put it within spoiler tags

Code:
[spoiler]Stuff here[/spoiler]

Stuff here

Ian1779

I am wondering if I would be happy if the Night King was the only one left standing? Would people take that as an outcome?

vow

Sorry @Ian1779 I wanna read this thread, but don't want any conspiracy theories.....just yet, as I find I'm fairly quick on the uptake of TV plots and want to be completely suprised by everything this final series!

Ian1779

Sorry @Ian1779 I wanna read this thread, but don't want any conspiracy theories.....just yet, as I find I'm fairly quick on the uptake of TV plots and want to be completely suprised by everything this final series!

Fair enough - I'll say no more. Just thought it was a bit more fun than your average conspiracy theory.

Such as.....
I've nothing to say just curious if @vow is tempted to look if I mention him.

Reactions: vow

vow

Fair enough - I'll say no more. Just thought it was a bit more fun than your average conspiracy theory.

Such as.....
I've nothing to say just curious if @vow is tempted to look if I mention him.
Arghhh, just seen the spoiler when Quoting you!!

p.s. I did look first though too!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just finished the battle of the bastards episode , fantastic piece of television

vow

Or a very thick Jamaican Accent.
....and he that he eats Beer Can too

Bacon-cooked1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread