Gabby (3 Viewers)

stupot07

didn't they sign Marcus Bent on something like £65-£70k a week
Yeah, but he was signed in 2011. Last few years since they sold milner, young, downing etc they have had a stricter wage bill. I was told last season (after bent had left) that gabby was top earner and that the wage cap was £30k pw. Not sure how true but it was from a reliable source.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Yeah, but he was signed in 2011. Last few years since they sold milner, young, downing etc they have had a stricter wage bill. I was told last season (after bent had left) that gabby was top earner and that the wage cap was £30k pw.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
30k a week would be the reason why they got relegated then that only gets a reserve player.

harvey098

I would definitely take him. There were about 3/4 times yesterday where Jones (and then later RL) cut inside and they were looking for a through ball for someone to run through the middle ala Armstrong and we had nothing

steve82

I would definitely take him. There were about 3/4 times yesterday where Jones (and then later RL) cut inside and they were looking for a through ball for someone to run through the middle ala Armstrong and we had nothing

Then gabby is not your man anymore for balls like that.

valeskyblue

the money just dont add up, seems the type who would happily collect wages and not play. He will get a decent offer in the championship. Cant see him coming here for 3k a week

SkyBlueCoco88

Yeah, but he was signed in 2011. Last few years since they sold milner, young, downing etc they have had a stricter wage bill. I was told last season (after bent had left) that gabby was top earner and that the wage cap was £30k pw. Not sure how true but it was from a reliable source.

N'Zogbia was highest earner there for last couple of years on £75k and only played a handful of games. Villa coach was the source on that one

AFCCOVENTRY

A source close to Agbonlahor has told me he will not be joining Coventry. End of that ridiculous rumour. #avfc #SkyBlues #coventry

From an ex football agent on Twitter. Not me by the way...

Last edited:

Kingokings204

Who started this ridiculous rumour?

Bloody they must love us. If we started a rumour about Rooney coming here we would all inspect it throughly.

higgs

He does more scoring off the pitch than on it these days if you could believe what you read in the sun!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

He does more scoring off the pitch than on it these days if you could believe what you read in the sun!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Says a lot about the women. Plus it's clearly publicised that he has a drugs problem.

Exactly the type of player we need...

clint van damme

he's overweight, got a terrible attitude and hasn't had a half decent season for years.
I'd say it's a shoe in!

D

Deleted member 2477

If hes got a drug problem why is he not been banned or had his contract cancelled

georgehudson

spoke to a city fan in the alehouse tonight & asked him what he thought of the likelihood of Agbonthewhore joining CCFC, his reply was f*** of, jesus, about as much use as a 1 legged man in an arse kicking contest,
not a popularist idea or thought then i proffered

covpete

Would love it to be true, he might have to drop to our level to get his reputation back. To be fair to him the set up at Villa last season made them all look pretty pants!

Hobo

Would love it to be true, he might have to drop to our level to get his reputation back. To be fair to him the set up at Villa last season made them all look pretty pants!

He looked pants before last season. I just don't think he is the sort of influence Mowbray wants for the youngsters.

Users who are viewing this thread