Gabby (1 Viewer)

Deity

according to Transfer Centre 9 Twitter City are signing Gabby from Villa. Contract cancelled.

Deity

From the totally unreliable football rumours website ..., 2016 18:15:23
Gabriel Agbonlahor set to join Coventry city in the next few days after terminating his contract with Aston Villa by mutual consent. Gabi apparently approached The Sky Blues boss Tony Mowbary after a lengthy chat with former team mate Joe Cole.

Reactions: RFC

ccfcway

The 29-year-old has been tipped to leave Villa Park since the end of last season when Villa were relegated to the Championship and it now seems that has happened.

Posting on Instagram, Agbonlahor said:

Good luck to all the players tomorrow and for the rest of the season!!

Nick

Administrator
You would think he would get fit and get into a lower end premier league team.

Head probably isn't on it.

Captain Dart

Inevitable he is being given the heave ho at Villa. The rest of it... sounds much less likely.

... on the other hand.. chief sports writer of Sunday People say he isn't moving.

Last edited:

Gazolba

this has "joe cole" written all over it
Play part of the season with us (spending most of the time getting fit) then line his pockets in the USA.

stupot07

Hahaha was on £50k pw at villa, no chance. Supposed to be a right big time Charlie

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

WestEndAgro

"Did you enjoy the game Gabby" after a cup win that he had scored in "yes but the important thing was getting the three points".

ccfcway

I think he was on 30k, I know Gabby was the highest paid player, villa have been quite tight with wages the last 3-4 years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

didn't they sign Marcus Bent on something like £65-£70k a week

valeskyblue

villa van just text me, apparently its on there forum. Lad who text me said he's the worst player to ever play for them

Users who are viewing this thread