Funny and rude names thread (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

I deal with Oracle’s support team in India and the 2 guys who manage our contract are Dickshit and Hardshit.

worked with a Pooja Pantz whilst she was studying in Cov. I ran a training session and had to introduce her as she was presenting to a group of academics....it was all very stressful 😬

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I love messing with the minds of the foreign tech support guys.
"My name is Perry, not Terry. With a ‘P’ as in Pterodactyl."

Kneeza

An old mate of mine ran a Jazz trio in Cov and the surrounds back in the sixties, seventies, and eighties (Paul Knight Trio). They had several regular 'dinner dance' type gigs around the area; one being at Danny la Rue's Walton Hall Hotel. Danny's partner at the time was an Australian pianist called Wayne King.
I kid you not.
(I met him. Boy, was he, er, flamboyant... Not very popular among others in Danny's retinue either).

Brylowes

I know a bloke called Winston Churchill
Had a teacher called Richard Shafting
and knew a bloke called Robin Hood

Sbarcher

Neville Neville takes some beating.

wingy

I used to work with (all at the same place), Colin Shufflebottom, Joe King, Tommy Trowell and a John Cant snr and John Can't jnr, who I used to call "a couple of Cants"
Yes we had a right Andy Can't at senior school.

wingy

School again.

Elder brother was in a class at school ,there were three lads surnames, Wood, Furnace,Burns.
The saying went put Wood on Furnace and hit Burns.
Which being lads they absolutely did.

Adge

Mike Oxlong.
Seymour Butts.
Wilma Dikfit.
Anita Dick.

publican1990

One of the bigwigs at the International Olympic Committee is called Dick Pound. What's more, this is the cover of a book he wrote... 9780470834541.jpg

Kneeza

I used to live next door to a guy (who was race shop manager at Broadspeed - apropos of nothing at all) called Richard Richards. Preferred to be called Dick. So always known as 'Double Dick'.
I also once worked with a guy called Matt Freeman who changed his surname to Matthews. Which was odd.

Brighton Sky Blue

I used to live next door to a guy (who was race shop manager at Broadspeed - apropos of nothing at all) called Richard Richards. Preferred to be called Dick. So always known as 'Double Dick'.
I also once worked with a guy called Matt Freeman who changed his surname to Matthews. Which was odd.

I am in a bit of a quandary on this with the missus wanting a double barrelled surname that would basically repeat my name twice!

skyblue1991

Where I used to work someone had the surname Wankling. She evidently didn't get married or else it she would've had a better surname...

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread