Fuming (2 Viewers)

leeskyblue

Mcfadzean has previous in giving pens away! Poor defending, too slow and it was a clear pen! How the hell we get sod all points when we should have had all 3!! 1st half was poor also

steve101

Maybe this is what the morons meant about Biamou being able to do stuff our other forwards couldn’t, utter shite
That was very sloppy by Biamou and he will know that but I stand by the fact that he does bring something good for the team. It is his second 90 minutes from being out in the cold and it was clearly a tired pass and decision. He was getting himself into good positions and it is only a matter of time until he starts putting them away.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

That was very sloppy by Biamou and he will know that but I stand by the fact that he does bring something good for the team. It is his second 90 minutes from bring out in the cold and it was clearly a tired pass and decision. He was getting himself into good positions and it is only a matter of time until he starts putting them away.
I want us to win and actually survive rather than being sentimental and putting him ahead of what’s best for the club.

skybluepm2

In all the years watching these bastards, I’m not sure I’ve felt a sense of shock, such as this. Late goals and disappointment comes with the badge, but that takes the biscuit. Would’ve been disappointed with a point, but so proud of the second half performance and dominance. It was just needless, whatever level of football you play at you don’t do that. Max has blotted his copybook with an inexplicable pass, and as for McFadzean’s challenge, it was pathetic.

A lot of positives came out of that game but I just done feel the need to talk about them right now. I just pray Godden and Walker aren’t out for any significant period of time.

Dickie

That sort of thing will be difference between staying up or going down. And so far... Each time we are giving points away.

He might have got away with a pass like that in Div 1 or 2. He's not good enough for this level.

cc84cov

Baka may return then ? Robins is gonna be fuming after that then no excuse for it at all it’s utter shite

lord_garrincha

We are unlikely to win games at this level when we are second best.

Losing games when in control will mean we will be relegated.

Still a bit raw, but that knocked the stuffing out of me... I fear a tanking on Saturday.

SlowerThanPlatt

I’m not actually that pissed off. It showed how well we can actually play. Continue like that (apart from the last 10 sec) there is. No way we are going down

It is the amount of goals we are conceding which is the issue. We have to score 3 to win a game.

Wycombe who many thought were going to be the whipping boys have conceded 3 less

Saddlebrains

I’m not actually that pissed off. It showed how well we can actually play. Continue like that (apart from the last 10 sec) there is. No way we are going down

We're conceding 2 goals a game and missing gilt edged chances every game..

I'd like to see where your optimism for staying up comes from with that

Users who are viewing this thread