Fulham ratings (1 Viewer)

CDK

Well solid 1 to 11 sheaf &Kelly superb maatsen class and gyok on fire ,ratings all of em 9;5

stupot07

Moore 7
Hyam 7
McFadzean 7
Clarke-Salter 8
Dabo 6
Maatsen 7
Sheaf 8
Kelly 8
O'Hare 7
Godden 8
Gyokeres 9

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Moore 7
Hyam 7 was a bit tentative first half but more aggressive second
McFadz 6 point off for the OG
JCS 7 much better and the refusal to give way to Mitrovic was good
Dabo 7 similar to others was better second half but Godden came out a bit closer to him
Maatsen 7.5 brilliant goal, got forward well. He's a final ball away from being some player
Kelly 7 questions over how deep he sits but it worked in the end today, couple of good tackles and a steadying influence when we were ahead
Sheaf 8 won at lot of ball second half, used it well.
O'Hare 7 the usual really, good awareness for the first Gyo goal
Godden 7 poor first half but more involved second, whether he's good enough to play at the intensity we do now I'm not sure yet
Gyo 8 I think he's the best striker in the division at the minute, he's got everything even if sometimes his finishes aren't the cleanest

Subs weren't really on long enough

skybluereeve

All round thought we did well. Thought we played ok first half just a few things didn’t quite come off. Second half wow unreal. O’hare much better today vital he’s on form for us.

Bad Boy

Gyo 8 I think he's the best striker in the division at the minute, he's got everything even if sometimes his finishes aren't the cleanest.

Neither did Michael Owen, he never struck a ball cleanly always scuffed it.

harvey098

Kelly, probably even more so in the first half, was excellent. So many little nicks, that reverse chip to O’Hare, just brilliant.

Would love to know our win percentage with him in the team.

skybluegod

Pask - 10

Kelly had a good game defensively, his passing has never been the best but he's invaluable in the midfield as an experienced head.

Though Clarke-Salter and Fadz dealt with mitrovic so well. Especially for Clarke-Salter after the ragging on Wednesday.

Hyam and sheaf epitome of game of two halves for those two.

All in all a strong performance from most especially second half. I think first half we just gave them too much respect. Second half we played as we should. 11 men Vs 11 men (made to look like boys at times) forgot their supposed superiority and more than matched them.

SonofErnie

Gyo 8 I think he's the best striker in the division at the minute, he's got everything even if sometimes his finishes aren't the cleanest.

Neither did Michael Owen, he never struck a ball cleanly always scuffed it.

Yes the goal against Argentina was a really bad scuff shot 😂

rob9872

Viktor's 2nd half performance as good as I've seen in a very ling time from any of our players. I don't want to get ahead of ourselves but hard not to and that was reminiscent of watching Dion - and that is praise as he's my all time city hero.

rob9872

What is it? Can’t remember hearing it at a game.
Was tried a few times today basically: duh duh duh duh duh Viktor Gyorkores

eastwoodsdustman

Moore 7 not too much to do
Maatsen 8 his best game for us
JCS 8 great response to Wednesday
McFadz 8 won loads
Hyam 8 I thought he was superb again today
Dabo 7 poor first half but got better
Sheaf 8 grew into the game
Kelly 8.5 superb. Loads of interceptions, tackles and doesn’t give the ball away
Ohare 8 was a constant thorn in their side
Godden 9 was involved in every goal. He’s clearly good enough at this level
Gyokores 9 was unplayable in the 2nd half

Colin Steins Smile

Viktor deserves a better song. I’m hopeless on any of that stuff.
I hope the musical talents in the skyblue army can come up with something

Users who are viewing this thread