Fulham ratings (1 Viewer)

ps1948

Great credit should also go to Mark Robins, firstly for keeping faith with Clark-Salter and Maatsen after Wednesday (and you could see Fulham testing us down that side early on), they were both very impressive.
Secondly for the little tweek in the formation in the second half, pushing Kelly and Sheaf further forward in midfield, and O'Hare into a higher role, which immediately paid dividends in helping to create the first goal.
PUSB

wingy

I think Dabo ratings are low by many on here.

Definately a 8. He won the ball and pressed as much as anyone and and was brilliant in build up to maatsens goal.

Take back what I said about Maatsens finishing skills. Hes shut me up.
Ian short/half socks.
What a worldie..

Chip Batch

Hard to disagree with your ratings here. Spot on. Liam Kelly should be very pleased with that performance. I agree Hyam did very well too. Sheaf had a strong second half. No need to further comment on Viktor .

sheaf improved a lot after half time. I thought he was caught out a bit first half as he was when he came on Wednesday. I’d like to see Moore command his box better. Floated / soft corners 6 yards out should be the keepers a lot of the time, not none of it. It’s a bit different if they’re hit flat or at the near post. Their keeper was the same today.

edited to confirm this is being quite picky for today about Moore, but the Luton game was the same.

clint van damme

Pask - 10

Kelly had a good game defensively, his passing has never been the best but he's invaluable in the midfield as an experienced head.

Though Clarke-Salter and Fadz dealt with mitrovic so well. Especially for Clarke-Salter after the ragging on Wednesday.

Hyam and sheaf epitome of game of two halves for those two.

All in all a strong performance from most especially second half. I think first half we just gave them too much respect. Second half we played as we should. 11 men Vs 11 men (made to look like boys at times) forgot their supposed superiority and more than matched them.

Thought I was going mad when Pasks name came up on the scoreboard after the goal.

Frostie

Special mention to Sheaf in that second half, he was absolutely everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of little tweaks all over the park saw everybody step up a level, particularly by looking to press higher up the pitch.

I'd love Sheaf to play with that level of aggression every week, he can be too passive at times but was excellent 2nd half - he's a real confidence player.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Moore - 7.5 grew into the game as it went on
Dabo - 8.5 we have missed him in attack
Hyam - 9 solid, just took a bit long on the ball at times
Fadz - 8.5 as Robins said, ‘own goal was a foul’ otherwise a decent performance
JCS - 8.5 looked a good performance for me
Maatsen - 9.5 was awesome, fantastic finish
Kelly - 8.5 brings so much to the team
Sheaf - 8 grew into the game as it went on, second half looked so much better
Ohare - 9 great assist, very selfless
Godden - 8.5 worked hard, rewarded with a penalty of which he took and buried
Viktor - 10 the fact he can get better is frightening, an absolute beast

Sky Blue Pete

Whisper it but we were without

Hamer
Waghorn
Allen

And we thrashed the team who are expected to finish top.

Huge credit to

Kelly
Sheaf
Godden

Hard to not score some 8’s and 9’s for that performance

rob9872

Hamer
Waghorn
Allen

Huge credit to

Kelly
Sheaf
Godden

Next time Maatsen out too, but I'm not concerned as I wasn't today. I think we have options and good cover all over with the exception possibly of Moore.

JAM See

Viktor obviously MoTM
O'Hare much improved
Everyone generally great.

As I like a moan; I thought Moore's distribution was a bit poor at times

Last edited:

stupot07

Hamer
Waghorn

Huge credit to

Kelly
Godden

Minor correction

Allen was a tactical decision, he could have been brought on at any point.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SBT

Moore 6

Dabo 8
Hyam 8
McFadzean 6
JCS 6
Maatsen 7

Sheaf 8
Kelly 7

O’Hare 8
Godden 8
Gyokeres 9 MOTM

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
First half an overall 7 and second half 9s all round.

Simply blew Fulham away second half but we did get a bit of good fortune on the first two goals. Fulham are not a bad team and will be in the mix come end of season

Gyokeres mom for me. But no one had a bad game. Great team performance. First half was perhaps a left over from midweek where belief had been dented. Second half said much about the resilience and togetherness of this team and squad.

Maatsen goal simply stunning and love watching the full move from the cross field pass he made to the unstoppable finish

Great result, day out, am still smiling 👏👏👏

shmmeee

Godden did well good to have strength in depth

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Him and Walker have excellent goal records at this level, Waghorn is excellent in build up play, it’s a shame we can’t fit them all plus O’Hare in the side TBH.

Hamer
Waghorn
Allen

Huge credit to

Kelly
Sheaf
Godden

Bit harsh on Sheaf putting him in that group, he’s been first choice until he was injured and Allen did well replacing him.

Sky Blue Pete

Him and Walker have excellent goal records at this level, Waghorn is excellent in build up play, it’s a shame we can’t fit them all plus O’Hare in the side TBH.

Bit harsh on Sheaf putting him in that group, he’s been first choice until he was injured and Allen did well replacing him.
I think that’s right. I think it’s one of Kelly and sheaf and one of hamer and Allen.

A confident sheaf will go very far in football. Maybe right to the top

Users who are viewing this thread