Match Thread Fulham Match Thread (3 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Thoroughly deserved. Vik was my motm…made their central defenders look distinctly average closely followed by Moore…but every single player played their part we have scored 1/5 of all Fulham conceded goals…amazing stat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyblueinBaku

What an absolutely brilliant result! Before the game I was expecting that score to be the other way round. Time to open the bottle of Stoli that I was saving for my birthday next week.

Jamesimus

IS IT BACK ON ?

37J.gif

Let it go mate, let it go.

Terry Gibson's perm

Top performance and result, they are really going to struggle without a huge turnaround of players.

mark_ccfc

We’ve just beat the league leaders, away, with a bench with an average age of 13, 2 keepers on the bench and we didn’t make a sub.

Footballs a funny game.
Robins hasn't got a clue with subs. Should have brought Shipley and Tavares on at 10 minutes.

Reactions: PVA

Sky Blue Harry H

How f*cking good was that - brilliant, and brilliant for the team. At the end of the game, Tavares having a laugh with Hamer over a move in the Fulham area. Really chuffed for them, and that for me showed so much about the spirit within the camp. Think that puts to bed the idea that we have downed tools for the season. Can't remember a season (particularly at this level) where we have competed in such a high percentage of games. Buzzing and proud to be a Sky Blue today.

SkyblueTexan

Not bad for a team that had apparently given up & got on the beach loungers weeks ago
Maybe it’s because the pressure was off. I think they should stop thinking of the playoffs. They play better that way.

SkyblueTexan

I wish we could destroy smaller teams like that
I know. Swansea, Preston, QPR, Luton etc seem to have a psychological edge over us while we look perfectly comfortable playing Fulham. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread