Fulham at home on Sky (1 Viewer)

PurpleBin

On a personal level, I don't mind them nudging up the costs for ST next season. If fans have a positive experience this season, you'd hope there would be a reasonable retention for next season.

Sure Boddy already said they will be going up for sure next season. Fair enough imo - had it good this year.

pipkin73

If i moved back to the uk i would have zero credit. Had full credit before i left, but by living abroad for so long it means i now have none.

Legia Sky Blue

Apparently they have sold out initially allocation of 2000 already.

To be fair they have not yet played at the Arena, or bar one early round league cup game in the 80's haven't played a game in Cov since the 60's. It will be a new ground for them just as Craven cottage will be to most of our fans, which is likely to prove a draw to many.

robbiethemole

Fulham fans still have that PL arrogance of thinking they’ll piss this league. Some saying we won’t last the season and will fall away, well maybe so but anything more than lower half is the aim

SkyBlueMatt

No expectations against Fulham. We'll probably lose and that doesn't bother me. We've been brilliant so far and I'm confident that the players will put in a shift and give 100% like always.

You can never predict football so anything could happen.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

Fulham fans still have that PL arrogance of thinking they’ll piss this league. Some saying we won’t last the season and will fall away, well maybe so but anything more than lower half is the aim
I don't mind that and I think they have more claim to it than we do.
They won't 'piss' this league but I'd be shocked if they didn't go up one way or the other.
And at this point I'd like to potentially nominate myself for an admission on the 'Humble Pie' thread in eight months time by agreeing with them that at some point we will fall away.

the rumpo kid

I read the same thing on there forum, the fuckin arrogance . We only played bottom sides and if a team the likes of Coventry cause them a problem then they'll probably come back down ( once they've pissed the championship) next season.

I've taken a massive dislike to these bunch of twats.

clint van damme

I read the same thing on there forum, the fuckin arrogance . We only played bottom sides and if a team the likes of Coventry cause them a problem then they'll probably come back down ( once they've pissed the championship) next season.

I saw one of their fans on twitter with a flask of Earl Grey and a victoria sponge in the ground!

D

Deleted member 2477

have a read of the Scumberland forum. Four pages of meltdown about us winning last night. Same shit that weve only played the bottom teams, we wont last, should have been kicked out the league And the best one of all apparently wherever we go our fans are a disgrace and hoy shit at everyone 😂

bunch of pathetic, envious tossers who still think they are a big club

joemercersaces

My bowels don’t open until just after 12 pm every day.

I’ll have to snap it off quickly if it does arrive and finish it later now.

Don’t sky consider these things before changing kick off times just like that?
Get one of those little CCFC branded poo bags they sell in the shop. The ones with advice printed on how to quickly seal and hoy.

North York’s Blue

There‘s only 2-3 comments like this, there’s also 2-3 hoping that we do well in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread