Fulham at home on Sky (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Yes, but not really worth bothering.
Home games are 360 mile round trip for us (4 of us) so we were planning on match packages as we can’t make enough games to justify season tickets.
Haven’t heard anything yet about match packages, mind you I haven’t checked for a little while.

lordy_87

Our record on for televised games has actually been really good since we've came up. Can only remember losing the one Vs Bournemouth. Correct me if I'm wrong but aside from the draw against Watford which was still a good result, the rest have all been wins haven't they?

rob9872

Sky do like us at home. Would much prefer they did away occasionally. Apart from our great support if I'm undecided I can stay warm and save a few quid.

matesx

I was in the Litten Tree on Sunday evening....it’s always empty ....how it stays in business I don’t know.

Midweek day dossers I suppose.

aloisijohnnyaloisi

What im shocked about is that its the first meeting between the teams since 1967/1968 in the league.

Think thats incredible. Think they must have got promoted the year we went down from premier league.
Yeah they did come up as we went down. Remember it well.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them since then because it always felt to me like they took our spot at the top table.

Travs

Our record on for televised games has actually been really good since we've came up. Can only remember losing the one Vs Bournemouth. Correct me if I'm wrong but aside from the draw against Watford which was still a good result, the rest have all been wins haven't they?

I think we also lost to someone early last season on Sky, was it Swansea/Cardiff/Middlesborough, to a late goal?

Users who are viewing this thread