Friday Press Conference (1 Viewer)

Deity

So it’s Friday and Turner and Eakin are sharpening their pencils ready to ask Robins the questions we all want answering with a few days left in the Window ….

so what should they ask ( 3 questions only )
What will they ask ( 2 questions only )

I’ll start ….

should ask:

1) what are your first impressions of Yasin and will be in the match day squad tomorrow ?

2) you’ve said you want 4 players. 3 to go. How close are you to landing those 3 and specifically that critical Hamer replacement ?

3) Are you still looking in foreign markets or are you focused more on players proven in the EFL now ?

Will ask

1) Jamie Allen is back on the grass. That must be good to see ?

2) Matty Godden is back scoring goals. You must be hoping that continues tomorrow against Sunderland ?

JulianDarbyFTW

I'd ask him the following:

1. If it takes 9 men 9 hours to dig 9 holes, how many hours would it take 3 men to dig 3 holes?

2. What is the purpose of setting goals in life if we all just die anyway?

3. How important is it to get 3 points on Saturday?

CCFC54321

So it’s Friday and Turner and Eakin are sharpening their pencils ready to ask Robins the questions we all want answering with a few days left in the Window ….

so what should they ask ( 3 questions only )
What will they ask ( 2 questions only )

I’ll start ….

should ask:

1) what are your first impressions of Yasin and will be in the match day squad tomorrow ?

2) you’ve said you want 4 players. 3 to go. How close are you to landing those 3 and specifically that critical Hamer replacement ?

3) Are you still looking in foreign markets or are you focused more on players proven in the EFL now ?

Will ask

1) Jamie Allen is back on the grass. That must be good to see ?

2) Matty Godden is back scoring goals. You must be hoping that continues tomorrow against Sunderland ?
I despair at the level of questions posed to Robins that should be asked. I imagine Robins thinks he gets an easy time when CWR interview him. I sometimes also wonder if they are briefed before by the club on not what to ask, as the questions we all want asking don't get asked.

Skyblueweeman

What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cos he’s hungry, and the only way to feed him is to, sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

richnrg

What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor cos he’s hungry, and the only way to feed him is to, sleep with a man for a little bit of money?
Got something you want to get off you chest?

ccfctommy

That song randomly came into my head yesterday!

torchomatic

Imagine it's 1991. Kylie or Dannii?

fernandopartridge

Given the topic of the press conference is the next match, questions about what transfers and markets he's shopping in are irrelevant.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Deity

Given the topic of the press conference is the next match, questions about what transfers and markets he's shopping in are irrelevant.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
You obviously don’t understand the role of a journalist then …. Bless you … hope you got the GCSE result you wanted .

Bad Boy

Is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit?
You tell me, judging by your name you must have eaten a few. 😉

Mcvities won a high Court battle with HM Customs and Excise and proved Jaffa Cakes are cakes. No VAT on cakes.

fatso

You tell me, judging by your name you must have eaten a few. 😉

Mcvities won a high Court battle with HM Customs and Excise and proved Jaffa Cakes are cakes. No VAT on cakes.
So the question for MR should be ....
If there's no vat on jaffa cakes, why are they so God damn expensive?

Personally, I'm not a big fan of jaffa cakes, and never eat them.

Mind you, I'm no stranger to cake shops.

Briles

Ask him how blind people know when they can stop wiping their arse. I've always wondered, maybe he knows 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread