Friday night phone in (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Christ!!! How shite is the Friday night phone in!!! 40 minutes of Clive talking ... one call in that time.

It was a superb listen 20 years ago.

how I wish rob gurney was back on bbc cwr.

Grendel

Christ!!! How shite is the Friday night phone in!!! 40 minutes of Clive talking ... one call in that time.

It was a superb listen 20 years ago.

how I wish rob gurney was back on bbc cwr.

Why would Rob Gurney mean more calls? It’s old hat and had it’s day

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I think he talks a lot because not many people call up.
The Brummie that never goes to St'Andrews phoned in again, CWR must have him on speed dial .

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

These type of forums have made phone ins largely irrelevant. The show might work better with a special guest every week where fans could phone in with questions

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We do indeed. 606 don’t seem to have a problem though with people not phoning up.

But they are national and anyone can talk about any team. I'm sure Clive would happily talk to a Cov Utd fan but then he wouldn't want to be seen to be pushing an anti CCFC agenda.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The Brummie that never goes to St'Andrews phoned in again, CWR must have him on speed dial .
He was brilliant. My sentiments exactly. Then, to ruin it all, that geezer Pete from styvichall phoned in and I instantly turned it off.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

These type of forums have made phone ins largely irrelevant. The show might work better with a special guest every week where fans could phone in with questions
Pete from Stivichall

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think he talks a lot because not many people call up.
Pete from Stivichal / stychalle / that place next to Cheylesmore does religiously.

Users who are viewing this thread