Four home wins? (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
I'm not having a 'told you so' attitude though. Sincerely, I really am not. Sorry it comes across that way.

It was just a sly dig at those who for some strange reason, having only won 7 games all season, suddenly thought that we could conjure up 5 wins out of 6 games at home all of a sudden. To me that was just madness. Not in any way, shape or form trying to make out am I right and others are wrong.

It's just always puzzled me as to where this fantastical belief came from. We all hope/hoped we could win 5 out of 6, but it was never going to happen was it. Fine to hope we could do it, but there were people on here who said they thought we could win 5 out of 6. We have a thin squad, novice manager, kids and have been in the bottom 3 since October.

Truth is, I really, really want to be wrong. I really do. Just seems clear though that we would have to play like Championship leaders to achieve this incredible task.

I am one of THOSE PEOPLE! I stand by what i said we have been playing well at home won 5 drew 2 and lost only 1 of last 8 so not all of a sudden. IF we win our remaining 4 then we will have picked up 14 points instead of the 15 i thought we could get....1 point off it so, who is right you or me? Your opinion said we will never do it, my opinion thougt we could, we came so very very close. The only thing that drawing against palace and blues instead of winning 1 of them means, is we now definately need an away win, where as i thought we could get through on home form and a couple of away draws. Furthermore i think we have to beat Bristol City away to have any sort of hope. Just my opinion of course. :D:D

Otis

I think we at least need to avoid defeat at Bristol. Lose that and we are finally gone. A draw may be okay if we are still close.

smileycov

Facebook User
Maybe, so frustrating this lack of away points though. We win at home get closer, lose away drop again.

Users who are viewing this thread