Forum for City fans that live away from Cov (1 Viewer)

The Great Eastern

Born in Cov then moved to Hinckley around 1982. For family reasons, I moved to Norwich a week before the cup final in '87. Still came back to take part in the pre and post match celebrations. Not that blessed with money these days but go to the CBS every so often. My son was born in the Norfolk and Norwich hospital but is a committed Sky Blue. Only thing wrong with him is his lady.... a bloody Wolves fan !!! Hes been told that if I ever see him in an old gold football shirt, he's out of my will. Hes been to Molineux a couple of times this season... Not looking good folks 😖

clint van damme

Born in Cov then moved to Hinckley around 1982. For family reasons, I moved to Norwich a week before the cup final in '87. Still came back to take part in the pre and post match celebrations. Not that blessed with money these days but go to the CBS every so often. My son was born in the Norfolk and Norwich hospital but is a committed Sky Blue. Only thing wrong with him is his lady.... a bloody Wolves fan !!! Hes been told that if I ever see him in an old gold football shirt, he's out of my will. Hes been to Molineux a couple of times this season... Not looking good folks 😖

You're the architect of your own downfall here mate.
Don't make it known you're strapped for cash then threaten to cut him out of the will, tell him you're expecting an investment to mature in the next ten years that will be worth millions and then threaten him with it.

Not sure what to do when the millions don't appear but you can cross that bridge when you come to it, in the mean time probably worth throwing a few bob the lottery each week as a shot in the dark contingency.

Grendel

To be serious for a second, I did make sure I did everything the right way. Split from my wife first, then found a new woman. 👍

I got the vibes you weren’t happy in that relationship so good luck hope it goes well

Used to live in shaftesbury road earlsdon and was a west stand season ticket holder. Left Cov the year before cup final and have lived ever since in SOUTHAMPTON !! City are still my number one team but of course I get to a few saints games as well. I cant go to the game tomorrow but think City will have to be on top form to even scrape a draw and then the dreaded pens. Remember Saints have held Man City twice this season

Users who are viewing this thread