Fortune (1 Viewer)

Littlewood CCFC

The mans took some ridiculous stick in the past few weeks/months, even though he gets like 20 minutes at the end of a game when we are chasing it. Listened on the radio Tuesday and it sounded like he was MOM. I went up today and i thought he was outstanding - hold up play was quality and looks like hes full of confidence now the fans are behind him and not slating him. Should he be starting home games too or should we be using armstrong on the last man when we are controlling games at home rather than looking to feed off fortune in away games?

letsallsingtogether

Have to agree has been top notch last few games.
Runs around defends, tackles, passes and has some speed. Oh and the odd goal

Keep it up MAF☺
pusb

clint van damme

He should never have been subbed. Same goes for murphy. Bad decisions that would have cost us against better opposition.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not sure he can keep it up, the general trend with MAF is he has been unplayable in a few games (Shrewsbury, Colchester come to mind as well as the last two matches) and dog turd the rest.

That said he has to be given a run in the team now he looks to have a bit of confidence, just hope fans don't get on his back at the Ricoh.

christonabike

You cant polish a turd but he has come to light in a very bad spell. If people are saying drop Arma something is wrong. All the doomers are saying same old Mobray second half of the season he has been found out then now is the time to kick on and put him and Henderson knocking heads together. Dele came back a new player and no defence wants that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isKmOeLt_xA

Gazolba

If he can keep it up week after week all well and good, then he's earning his wages.

Moff

I would certainly settle for a goal a game from him until the end of the season, especially if they were all 1-0 wins.

singers_pore

Mogga said that MAF has had some "personal problems" this year which is why he hasn't played much. He wouldn't elaborate on what those problems were.

Paxman II

He was very good today and played for the shirt. So to was Aaron Martin, got his head on everything and was solid.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Mogga said that MAF has had some "personal problems" this year which is why he hasn't played much. He wouldn't elaborate on what those problems were.
He's been on the bench the majority of the season, seems a little odd that he would be on the bench but not a starting role because of personal problems. Don't know the circumstances but seems a bit strange to myself.

callumeast

Well obviously the stuff in Paris in November affected him too, as he has much family there. As much stick as people have given him (including me), he's shone in a very poor period for most players at the club. MOTM today again even though Aaron Martin was fantastic. Hold up play brilliant, passing and running forever, and even tracks back and puts himself about when defending. Very impressed. Always thought he must be a good player for TM to like him so much. Good to see him prove us all wrong. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread