Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson (1 Viewer)

luwalla

and also unfruitful
Wouldn't agree with that.. lifted the whole club, and we didn't feel like the scum
Of the football league for a couple of months , he scored of couple of goals ( inc THAT free kick ) and our kids actually knew the name of a player we signed , and got mildly excited about it ... that alone was worth it for me. Usually it's an effort just to keep dragging my kids along every Saturday , and explaining to them how our new signing was an international ( well he played for the Azerbaijan under 19s for 10 mins )

Otis

insomnia??
Nope.

Just asked my daughter what they are learning about in history and she said Operation Barbarossa.

I told her when they finish and the teacher asks the children 'So, what do you remember about Operation Barbarossa?' (which she will) that she should put her hand up and say 'Nothing, Miss, I wasn't there.'

:)

Captain Dart

Nope.

Just asked my daughter what they are learning about in history and she said Operation Barbarossa.

I told her when they finish and the teacher asks the children 'So, what do you remember about Operation Barbarossa?' (which she will) that she should put her hand up and say 'Nothing, Miss, I wasn't there.'

Barbarossa means Red Beard if that's any help and I think there were a lot of Tanks involved.

oucho

Nope.

I remember learning that if they'd not been sidetracked by bailing out Mussolini in Greece, and launched OB 6 weeks earlier as originally planned, they would have reached Moscow before the rains and snows slowed them down and in all probability knocked Russia out of the war. As I wasn't around at the time I can't remember anything about it myself.

Otis

I remember learning that if they'd not been sidetracked by bailing out Mussolini in Greece, and launched OB 6 weeks earlier as originally planned, they would have reached Moscow before the rains and snows slowed them down and in all probability knocked Russia out of the war. As I wasn't around at the time I can't remember anything about it myself.
Stop making it easy for her. Let her find out the hard way! ;)

oucho

Enough of all this remember/ recollect crap, that was yesterday's distraction....back on topic, are we signing Leon Best or not?

Hadji's_Goatee

All the good ones have been ruled out, or were loans or have just signed new contracts at current club or are out of our price bracket.

Think it leaves Elliot who is playing in Ireland right now?

Hadji's_Goatee

All the good ones have been ruled out, or were loans or have just signed new contracts at current club or are out of our price bracket.

Think it leaves Elliot who is playing in Ireland right now?
He didn't get on with Robins apparently but that was prob cause Gold Rick was keeping him out

oucho

Sounds like Barry Gibb was worth watching - he always was the talented Gibb, carried the others!

Nick

Administrator
Apparently NOPM is hurting so much that Robins has made this rumour up to sell season tickets.

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Apparently NOPM is hurting so much that Robins has made this rumour up to sell season tickets.

giphy.gif
I think NOPM has reached it's peak. Any loss in season ticket sales this year will be down to people being fed up with us being shit who will end up going to games here and there.

Plus NOPM doesn't;t really exist anyway as any games against big teams or Wembley and they're all there.

Users who are viewing this thread