Forgotten garbage... (2 Viewers)

Gazolba

Jairo Martinez was shit....

Another of those players who were barely given a chance. He started 5 games and scored 3 goals. He scored quite a few goals for the Honduras national team. Never given time to acclimatise to a different continent. Same goes for Guerrero and Zuniga, who I thought was a very useful player.

mechaishida

Another of those players who were barely given a chance. He started 5 games and scored 3 goals. He scored quite a few goals for the Honduras national team. Never given time to acclimatise to a different continent. Same goes for Guerrero and Zuniga, who I thought was a very useful player.

Yeah, I posted that earlier in the thread, Martinez was pretty handy up front. Zuniga is a legend at FBC Melgar, scored goals for fun, if there's one criticism I have always levelled at Strachan it's that he never gave the foreign strikers enough opportunity or time to acclimate and integrate.

stupot07

Yeah, I posted that earlier in the thread, Martinez was pretty handy up front. Zuniga is a legend at FBC Melgar, scored goals for fun, if there's one criticism I have always levelled at Strachan it's that he never gave the foreign strikers enough opportunity or time to acclimate and integrate.

He also underplayed Aloisi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

44 goals in 117 appearances for Wigan, then 31 in 79 for Tranmere. Not bad returns at all. A Welsh international too.

Wasn't that In the 3rd and 4th tier? Problem is we were in the prem and paid £500k which was a lot in 1995.

Kyle Lightbourne was another disappointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

joemercersaces

Roger van Gool, Larry Lloyd, Dave Jones, Gary Collier, Isais, Ian St John, Tim Sherwood, Paul Culpin, John Gayle, Eric McManus, Michael McIndoe, Chris Coleman, Peter Reid, Craig Bellamy, Dean Holdsworth, David Rennie, Keith O'Neil, there's a list of particularly useless wastes of time and money. The list, as demonstrated, is almost inexhaustible!

dancers lance

Kevin Kyle...............has to be in the top 3 worst Cov players of all time. He came in like he was the best thing to ever happen to us, acted like he was too big for the club, played like shit, lazy as fuck, bitched and cried when the fans gave him a hard time because he didn't live up to his own hype.

mechaishida

Kevin Kyle...............has to be in the top 3 worst Cov players of all time. He came in like he was the best thing to ever happen to us, acted like he was too big for the club, played like shit, lazy as fuck, bitched and cried when the fans gave him a hard time because he didn't live up to his own hype.

Pretty much.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-premier-league-star-swaps-10k-a-week-3871719

Fair enough, he has to provide for his family, but doing that? Bet he'd wished he'd pulled his head out his arse now, Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread