Match Thread Forest Match Thread (2 Viewers)

bringbackrattles

I've got a ticket for the Forest match, can't make the game now, so anyone wanting it let me know ? Face value.

Jamesimus

Was going but now going to my bosses leaving do. The Mrs (Evertonian) and her Forest mate have took my tickets. I was in the Forest end so they will be fine. Absolute spanking on the cards.

0-1 City win with goal coming on the 87th minute

Yeah it would be nice to get an early goal for once

Mcbean

If they play football we are in with a chance - however if shithousery is their game we have no chance and with the usual ref view of CCFC no chance - we attract the myopic muppets

Last edited:

Paxman II

It's a win we need, nothing else will do. I have a sneaky feeling we will get it too. It's that time of year when playoff hopefuls get nervous and much can still transpire tbh.

Sky Blue Harry H

Made me laugh from the Forest forum on their matchday thread....

Originally Posted by Buildabonfire1 View Post
My first game at City Ground, what a day watched Tyson get beat off Douglas during the night then got chased through the car wash on Radcliffe Rd ( fuel station) by Coventry fans, got soaked
lol.gif

Warwickhunt

if they want it badly enough they have the ability to win it! however because we need to win it the as Clinton Morrison says "Its Covenry inint!"

eastwoodsdustman

If Spence and Johnson get at Bidwell, then I fear for us. Hopefully, we have a cunning plan! I'm already getting ready to defend the team after a few on here savage them and MR if we get thumped at potentially the two hardest games of the season.
I dont think bidwell has had a bad game for us defensively since he came in. I know he lost his man for a header in his first game but hes been solid defensively. People were expecting a marauding wing piling forward which he hasnt shown yet.
im happier with him on the left with maatsen as we seem better defensively.

Sky Blue Harry H

I dont think bidwell has had a bad game for us defensively since he came in. I know he lost his man for a header in his first game but hes been solid defensively. People were expecting a marauding wing piling forward which he hasnt shown yet.
im happier with him on the left with maatsen as we seem better defensively.

Agreed - Hopefully his nous can help if and when these two get in behind Maatsen. Bit worried about an early booking in this area leaving him vulnerable to a red during the game, though. Me being a worrier!!

coop

Think we will lose 3 or 4 nil tonight Forest are my favourites to go up through play offs, but it's a free hit for us so hopefully I get proved wrong. If I was MR I'd just get at them from the off.

Philosorapter

06.04.22 CCFC.PNG

I've got Forest in 4th. One tough match.

Attachments

• ForestvCov.gif
    ForestvCov.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 15

andrew.roberts

Expecting Hamer to get his fourteenth (?) yellow card of the season regardless of the result

Enviado desde mi SM-A202F mediante Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Confident of an entertaining but frustrating 1-1 draw, back and forth but both teams will be shite infront of goal (whats new) they will be fouling Gyo and O’hare all game, Gus to get a yellow, O’hare to go against the constant fouling and smash one in

no_loyalty

If we concede first I think we will get beat by 3 or 4, hopefully we can frustrate them and hit them on the break.

larry_david

If Spence and Johnson get at Bidwell, then I fear for us. Hopefully, we have a cunning plan! I'm already getting ready to defend the team after a few on here savage them and MR if we get thumped at potentially the two hardest games of the season.
Wait til you find out they're running at Shipley!

Users who are viewing this thread