Match Thread Forest Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Going to be a tough one, would take a draw.

skyblue1991

2-0 defeat and season finally over
d70d68941e4bd33876694590cfafbff2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

rexo87

it would be very us to nick a win here with them on fire and giving us hope yet again that we could sneak in. Always wanted to go to the City ground so looking forward to it whatever happens

Mucca Mad Boys

Could really do with us winning this one, I work with a Forest fan. I think we’ll draw or lose to be perfectly honest.

ceetee

My son-in- law and grandsons are ST holders at Forest. We would normally go to my daughter's and walk together to the ground but not going this time.

KenilworthSkyBlue

I'd be astounded if we got anything from this one, especially after Saturday's defensive performance.

Very much doubt our full backs will be able to cope against the pace of Johnson and Zinkernagel - or Spence for that matter.

2-0 Forest.

Covkid1968#

Was going but now going to my bosses leaving do. The Mrs (Evertonian) and her Forest mate have took my tickets. I was in the Forest end so they will be fine. Absolute spanking on the cards.

0-1 City win with goal coming on the 87th minute

Thehig

Not seen enough of Coventry to really say, If we can play like we did in the first half on Saturday we can give anyone a game. Limited Blackburn to one tame all shot all half and caused them all kinds of problems.

Offhegoes

Forest will try and expose our lack of height at the back I am sure. I fear corners and free kicks near the box then. I am sure we will cause them problems at the other end though. Hopeful of a score draw here. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Torquay Sky Blue

Forest followed by Fulham. Probably the toughest back to back you could ask for. However, they both like to play open football which suits us . Optimistically predicting 3 points from one of them. Bound to be against Forest because I'm going to Fulham.

GaryJones

We have already beat both of them this season so Im going for a win at Forest and a draw at Fulham (top 6 still possible!)

Covkid1968#

We have already beat both of them this season so Im going for a win at Forest and a draw at Fulham (top 6 still possible!)
Yes… this is the positivity this site needs. Of course it’s madness to think we could get 4 points… but you just never know with this damn football club of ours.

slowpoke

Tough game, if we don’t I hope Forest go up think they will be very tough opposition next season.

SkyblueTexan

Surprising to see how far they’ve come since late last year and how we’ve regressed. They seemed candidates for relegation and we were dreaming of autos/playoffs.

shepardo01

Their youth team has just beaten Chelsea in the semi-final of the FA Youth Cup... City ground fairly well populated including a few 1st team players- seems like a real feel good factor going on there at the moment....
If we concede early on Wednesday, can easily see another Luton on the cards....

Sky Blue Harry H

Tough game, if we don’t I hope Forest go up think they will be very tough opposition next season.

Next season, if they don't go up they won't have Spence or Brennon Johnson. and will not be certain to retain Garner (loan) or Keinan Davis (loan) either. May be strong, but will have to rebuild again.

Terry_dactyl

Next season, if they don't go up they won't have Spence or Brennon Johnson. and will not be certain to retain Garner (loan) or Keinan Davis (loan) either. May be strong, but will have to rebuild again.
Brennan being sold would give them enough to do that. They could probably sign Vik, Hamer and O’hare and still have change.

Users who are viewing this thread