forest match streamed (1 Viewer)

Otis

Says technical problems but that they will show the feed a.s.a.p.

CovLis86

Its the signal for broadcasters currently down, not the streams at least. So theres hope they will sort it out their end.

BackRoomRummermill

Steams were good couple of years back and nearly as good quality as Sky , I could never understand anyone who actually paid for Sky Sports

Now so much shite and no bandwidth, all adverts

If you want to watch free footie you need to get a Dream Box and have it set up.

ajsccfc

Nuts to it, Mercia will do instead. Dave Bennett's commentating/cheerleading is way more fun than a blocky stream of an Aussie broadcast could ever be.

Walking Bird

Got the same in the pub.Technical problems!! Howard.

CovLis86

I find the BBc football page is piss poor since their update. Takes forever for scores and stats to update.

Nick

Administrator
I blame SISU! Hopefully they will sort it soon, glad I didn't risk going to a gangster pub!!

ajsccfc

They still haven't got the hang of modern technology in Nottingham clearly. They've sent a fella to wind up the cameras.

ajsccfc

Yeah, the links will all point to the same lack of picture and sound, just sourced from different international channels.

Mr pot

Been looking forward to this since Tuesday and now its bolloxed :facepalm:

scroobiustom

darkness, apt reflection on the season!

Mr pot

Does anybody know how the match is going?

Shots

2 1
On target

0 0

Corners

3 0

Fouls

2 2

Live Text Commentary

19:07 Marcus Tudgay has a shot on goal from outside the area which misses left.
18:40 Unfair challenge on Luke Chambers by Alex Nimely results in a free kick. Indirect free kick taken by Luke Chambers.
16:40 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Clive Platt by Scott Wootton. Jordan Clarke restarts play with the free kick.
14:48 Gary McSheffrey handles the ball and concedes a free kick. Lee Camp takes the free kick.
14:38 Carl Baker delivers the ball, clearance by Luke Chambers.
12:54 Long range effort by Garath McCleary goes harmlessly over the crossbar.
12:26 Centre by Gary McSheffrey, Lee Camp makes a save.
11:02 Outswinging corner taken left-footed by Andy Reid, Martin Cranie makes a clearance.
10:36 Richard Keogh handles the ball and concedes a free kick. Free kick crossed left-footed by Andy Reid from right channel, Martin Cranie makes a clearance.
10:02 Carl Baker delivers the ball.
9:42 Jordan Clarke fouled by Adlene Guedioura, the ref awards a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Joe Murphy.
9:06 Outswinging corner taken by Andy Reid from the left by-line, clearance by Cyrus Christie.
8:56 A cross is delivered by Garath McCleary, blocked by Cyrus Christie.
8:38 Free kick awarded for a foul by Alex Nimely on Adlene Guedioura. Direct free kick taken by Adlene Guedioura.
7:19 Shot from long range by Alex Nimely goes wide of the left-hand upright.
5:23 Inswinging corner taken by Andy Reid from the right by-line, save made by Joe Murphy.
3:02 The ball is sent over by Gary McSheffrey, save by Lee Camp.
0:00 The referee gets the game underway.

AFCCOVENTRY

We are probably 2-0 down and i wouldn't know because i am still staring at a blank screen with crowd noise in the background

life is great:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread