forest match streamed (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

never a red card lets be honest but this outrageous performance deserves fines! utterly shambolic and painful against a side who are never two goals better, lets accept it league 1 obscurity here we come.

Sky

i look forward to hearing neil with his "this is the worst Coventry performance ive ever seen" speech

Nick

Administrator
Nick, do you remember a few weeks ago i said about Thorn being unable to evaluate a situation and act??

We 1 - 0 in a relegation 6 pointer and he has bottled it again. Hes brought off Baker (too late cos he was wank for a while) and brought in Bell... like for like!!!
Take off defender and either drop Thomas in the middle and Push sheffers right up with Nimley & Platt or just drop Fred up top.

Of course, totally agree. We needed to go all out at 1-0 to try and claw something back rather than keep it the same.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Unless we can win away we will be going down, still enough games to turn this around but not unless we can have a dramatic away form improvement.

Nick

Administrator
Why bring Eastwood on now? for Deegan?

I swear he must read this. Totally predictable, what is that going to do?

Mr pot

Should have put Freddies caravan in front of our goal at the start of the half

ajsccfc

As important as this game is, this won't define whether we stay up or go down. Let's not start pretending that an away defeat in a season filled with them is somehow the final death knell.

CovLis86

Forest made 2 big changes and tactical changes at half time and we never reacted to it. Simple as that. We didnt deserve anything from that game, and weve got lucky with other results not being terrible.

ccfc_Tom

cant believe thorn finally brought the extra striker on but in the last minute of normal time, piss poor performance

SkyBlue_Bear83

is wednesdays miricle worker thorn now the enemy again ?, i get confused ?
Nobody called him a miracle worker and he isn't anybodies enemy.

Typical cov bottle it when they most need it, a draw would have taken us out the bottom 3 with Pompy losing. Going to need 3 points against Barnsley now to keep in touch, we are not going to get out of this on home form alone.

SkyBlue_Bear83

As important as this game is, this won't define whether we stay up or go down. Let's not start pretending that an away defeat in a season filled with them is somehow the final death knell.
I agree but unless the away form improves which is unlikely it is seriously unlikely we will get out of this.

Also am I the only one who gets pissed off when CWR keeps saying we were the better side? we were shit today and only Murphy stopped it being 4-0, how many saves did Camp make?

Blarr

I do agree with you that the result of this match does not necessarily mean that we will definitely get relegated, and that by no means should we be surprised about not winning away again.

But I can't help feeling that this does just spell the beginning for a final poor run of form towards the end of the season, we should have had this game in the first half.

Sky

I agree but unless the away form improves which is unlikely it is seriously unlikely we will get out of this.

Also am I the only one who gets pissed off when CWR keeps saying we were the better side? we were shit today and only Murphy stopped it being 4-0, how many saves did Camp make?

What pisses me off about CWR is when they start screaming making you think we are in a good position and 99% of the time it amounts to us loosing the ball

mark82

We simply are not good enough for this league. We may still stay up but if we do it will be a miracle. Let's keep behind the team though. This week has been refreshing.

Typical typical typical Cov totally fucking incapable of stringing 2 fuckin bastard wins together.
Never in the fuckin history of the world has there been a team so inept at putting a few victories together.Always has been CCFC's problem.
Fuckin total garbage.
2 shit teams played out a piss poor game and as per usual Cov end up losing.

Totally pissed off.

coop

How can the same team from Tuesday night play so shit.Tuesday lots of passion and playing at a high tempo then yesterday shit,crossing from both sheffers and baker was useless Why do we think we are arsenal and try and walk the fecking ball in.

Lord_Nampil

How can the same team from Tuesday night play so shit.Tuesday lots of passion and playing at a high tempo then yesterday shit,crossing from both sheffers and baker was useless Why do we think we are arsenal and try and walk the fecking ball in.

If you can't get your players up for that type of game then we have no hope! Thorn is getting away with everything at the moment and untill he goes we will just sink with a few flashes In the pan!!

Users who are viewing this thread