Forest Green (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

It says that side terrace holds 1150 on the away ground guide. Someone with a high viz vest and clipboard has obviously got involved and trimmed the allocation.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Hopefully we will have a new number 9 by then.
Be nice if they let us have Christian Diodge a team in the lower reaches should not have 2 strikers good enough for this league surely could let them have 2 of our out of favour strikers and pay their wages and then we might have a chance at a promotion push.

CCFC88

Has anyone received their tickets in the post for this yet? Tey usually arrive a couple of days after purchase but not had these yet

Liquid Gold

Has anyone received their tickets in the post for this yet? Tey usually arrive a couple of days after purchase but not had these yet
Not got mine yet but I wouldn't be worried, they're probably clearing the MK tickets before getting onto FGR.

Irish Sky Blue

What are the chances of turning up on the Saturday and paying on the gate,bypassing the membership rules? Will they still allow tickets to be bought on the day of the game?

D

Deleted member 4439

Have we been given more tickets for Forest Green? It allowed me to pick an adult ticket just now.
View attachment 8910

Either they found one down the back of the sofa - after all, they've just found an additional 50 MK tickets from the original allocation - or somebody returned a ticket maybe. Not showing now.

ATB81

if anyone has two Forest Green tickets spare, then I will pay and collect whenever at sellers convenience. Not likely I know, but been to all games this season bar two. I very stupidly left it too late to get online and grab them. Thanks #pusb

iflynno

Not much parking round the stadium !

If you google a company called Renishaw they have premises not far from the FGR stadium and there is a park and ride service that runs from there about £5 parking.
Its fine pre game but afterwards I would advise the short 15 min walk back is easier as the road (one road) out of the stadium will be blocked. As you will see.

Alkhen

If you google a company called Renishaw they have premises not far from the FGR stadium and there is a park and ride service that runs from there about £5 parking.
Its fine pre game but afterwards I would advise the short 15 min walk back is easier as the road (one road) out of the stadium will be blocked. As you will see.

Definitely sound advice, the Nympsfield road leading up the hill is a nightmare. there is parking available in the school just down from the ground but will take ages to get out.

The New lawn served them well in non-league but the new stadium they have planned is in a far better location just off the M5.

Greggs

Getting the coach,hopefully it'll land close to the ground!

Alkhen

What's the pub situation like?

There is a bar at the ground that sells local Stroud brewery vegan ale (much nicer than that sounds) other than that the pubs are down the hill in Nailsworth. The Brit could be an option if you are starting off at the bottom of the hill.

There is a pub called the Weighbridge just outside Nailsworth that does the famous half and half pie, people round here are mad for them but its pricey.

Nicest pub local-ish is the Ram in Woodcester but thats definitely a car journey away

Liquid Gold

There is a bar at the ground that sells local Stroud brewery vegan ale (much nicer than that sounds) other than that the pubs are down the hill in Nailsworth. The Brit could be an option if you are starting off at the bottom of the hill.

There is a pub called the Weighbridge just outside Nailsworth that does the famous half and half pie, people round here are mad for them but its pricey.

Nicest pub local-ish is the Ram in Woodcester but thats definitely a car journey away
I'm not much of an Ale drinker so will probably just park in the villiage and force myself up the hill before KO. How long does it tend to take?

Alkhen

Id say about half hour, it'll be busy. there are a few pubs to choose from but i hear the Brit is decent

says 20mins on google but that hill is a proper bitch and it'll be really busy (for the cotswolds)
upload_2018-1-30_12-33-54.png

Alkhen

What about the George on that picture, looks about half way up the hill?

Definitely an option but there is no parking around there also its sort of on the other side of the hill and means you'd have to cut through a housing estate or the woods to get back over

Users who are viewing this thread