Forest Green (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Only two tickets per ST holder so be surprised if 1,000 have gone in less than two hours?

torchomatic

I got a couple for me and the lad about 9.20.

EDIT: Just logged in and yep says SOLD OUT. Good job I got ours early. Jeez, they went quick. There was basically a 1000 tickets from what I remember.

torchomatic

Liquid Gold

Exeter 350 sold out in 10 minutes though, people knew the allocation would be restricted for this one so many would have been on early and 2 tickets instead of 1 per STH this time so only needed 500.

CV22SBA

Well still says sold out and has done since about 09:50 this morning. If anyone has a spare ticket let me know :)

clint van damme

went down in person and got mine this morning. Was quite busy down there though I'd imagine MK game is responsible for that.

pastythegreat

Just been into the ticket office, they sold out the initial online allocation but had to keep tickets back for people queuing up to buy tickets and disabled supporters. She said they have released another 100 or so tickets online so anybody in need get on quick or go down the butts as they have a few left there too!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

torchomatic

Wouldn't have minded going to it :( Couldn't make it that day though.

I was the same with Exeter. Wanted to go to that, but on reflection....

Liquid Gold

1 in 8 people in Nailsworth that day will be CCFC away fans. If some travel without tickets or go in the home end then it will be even higher.

Tommo72

Extra allocation maybe, I really wanted to go to this one with my lad so if anyone drops out or has spares going forward I would be very grateful.

Greggs

Just got 2 unreserved/uncovered standing tickets, i hope it don't rain haha.

Users who are viewing this thread