Match Thread Forest Green Rovers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 8th Oct (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Can someone post the current group standings please?

lord_garrincha

Can someone post the current group standings please?
I cant but against Soton. If we...
Lose - We are out
Win - Not sure
Nil nil draw - Will be a dull game
3-3 or 4-4 draw - Will be an entertaining game.
Draws and we win on pens - Sorry, what was the question again?

Evo1883

Forgot we were playing tonight and came here and saw we were into penalties... Honest opinion... Don't care

Fergusons_Beard

We are 3rd

e0e3939225a8665521f54ea53ddd25e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lord_garrincha

Next fixture in this is against a bunch of kids... we should score at least sev.. err fou... err tw... err keep a clean sheet!

Evo1883

Not at all just saying he's out of form.

People reading stuff that isn't there, you love to see it.

I reckon, that this is a common theme with ccfc strikers..and maybe just maybe, we need to start feeding them in and around the box to feet a bit more, Or on the several hundred occasions a match the striker puts their hand up to recieve the ball in behind we actually try and feed them through instead of playing out wide.

Just a thought

ccfcway

I reckon, that this is a common theme with ccfc strikers..and maybe just maybe, we need to start feeding them in and around the box to feet a bit more, Or on the several hundred occasions a match the striker puts their hand up to recieve the ball in behind we actually try and feed them through instead of playing out wide.

Just a thought

With godden it appears to be service, with Baka and jordi its finishing ?, or don’t they get service either ?

Users who are viewing this thread