For the first time ever... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

@ Italiahorse.....TF's £2.8m offer was correct mate. 30k more than Wasps but with conditions...............@ Rusty Trombone.....please read coventry observer comments on my post #62 + #64 ;)

Rusty Trombone

@ Italiahorse.....TF's £2.8m offer was correct mate. 30k more than Wasps but with conditions...............@ Rusty Trombone.....please read coventry observer comments on my post #62 + #64 ;)

From the ccfc website...'the liquidator's offer for the charity’s 50% stake in the Ricoh Arena was generous – around £2.8 million', so why say around £2.8m if it was £2.8m?

I don't know what you mean about me reading your other posts again.

skybluetony176

From the ccfc website...'the liquidator's offer for the charity’s 50% stake in the Ricoh Arena was generous – around £2.8 million', so why say around £2.8m if it was £2.8m?

I don't know what you mean about me reading your other posts again.

I have it on good authority that it was actually 2.85M but they didn't want to give it billy big balls so stated it at around 2.8 ;)

Sky Blue Kid

@ Rusty Trombone....... I haven't got a clue what you're on about mate! My posts #62 and #64 show that "The Liquidators made an offer of £2.8m + conditions. Now to come from the "Liquidators" means it's an offer from CCFCltd........ this snippet is taken from the telegraph which ACL/Higgs have claryfied as being true.Coventry City FC’s owners have claimed they bid £2.8m for a share of the venue, but have since reacted with "extreme disappointment" to the news that their last ditch attempt has failed.............Hope this clears it all up ;)

stupot07

Does it really matter? The fact is our bid in cash terms was comparable to Wasps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Rusty Trombone

@ Rusty Trombone....... I haven't got a clue what you're on about mate! My posts #62 and #64 show that "The Liquidators made an offer of £2.8m + conditions. Now to come from the "Liquidators" means it's an offer from CCFCltd........ this snippet is taken from the telegraph which ACL/Higgs have claryfied as being true.Coventry City FC’s owners have claimed they bid £2.8m for a share of the venue, but have since reacted with "extreme disappointment" to the news that their last ditch attempt has failed.............Hope this clears it all up ;)

It clears up any doubt I had about whether you know what you're talking about.

Do CCFC Ltd own Coventry City?

hill83

Does it really matter? The fact is our bid in cash terms was comparable to Wasps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Offer 1. Here's a tenner but you've got to lick my rusty arsehole every day for a year.

Offer 2. Here's a tenner

stupot07

Offer 1. Here's a tenner but you've got to lick my rusty arsehole every day for a year.

Offer 2. Here's a tenner

I'd heard those rugby types were a bit odd, but I wasn't expecting option 1.

letsallsingtogether

I'd heard those rugby types were a bit odd, but I wasn't expecting option 1.

So you would have offer 1 then?

Sky Blue Kid

My bad :( my maths is aweful. Anyway to put it bluntly, who do you believe? Tim Fisher with his £2.8m...CCFC website with their £2.85m... ACL/Higgs with their confirmation of £2.8m+ conditions.....Why won't the liquidators make transparent what the "conditions" were....Which testicle..I mean Tentacle of SISU owns CCFC...Why it was Liquidators that made the offer of £2.8m...£2.85m with or without f**king conditions. At the end of the day SISU f**ked up big time, and it's only going to be you and me (The Fans) who are going to pay for it. Good night gentlemen ;)

Voice_of_Reason

Nice one voice of reason. Fill your boots. Why are you telling us on coventry city forum? Attention seeking?

Couldn't help but notice not one person has liked your post. To be honest, this has everything to do with CCFC as it shows just how many of us are fast losing interest in CCFC. I hate admitting this cos I love the Sky Blues (or Banthams when I first started watching them). Anyway, I respect your right to your opinion just as I hope you will respect mine. Cheers hill83

hill83

Couldn't help but notice not one person has liked your post. To be honest, this has everything to do with CCFC as it shows just how many of us are fast losing interest in CCFC. I hate admitting this cos I love the Sky Blues (or Banthams when I first started watching them). Anyway, I respect your right to your opinion just as I hope you will respect mine. Cheers hill83

I haven't given an opinion on the matter. I merely asked a question with a possible answer.

olderskyblue

Who knows.

I'd also assume a condition would be to have access to the same info Wasps were given, too.

And a condition that Wasps would be happy to work with them as equal partners.

etc. etc.

And that Higgs give them any information at all that will help them in the JR appeal.... note: it doesnt have to have anything to do with the Wasps deal, or in fact the purchase of Higgs shares...

Users who are viewing this thread